What do you guys think of belly button piercings?

Planning on getting mine! woo

Most Helpful Guy

• Belly button rings makes the girl's belly look a lot better esspecially if it's flat :), if yours iis like that then yea that's sexc but don't get pierced anywhere else other than ur ears lol...mayyb a nose ring those can look good occasionally..but they are kinda outta style huh..

What Guys Said 1

• I like it...its not really something I notice much though I gotta say

What Girls Said 4

• I wanted one, but I'm too young. Guys find it very sexy and attractive, if you have a flat stomach, that is. I think anyone with a bellybutton piercing is very daring and brave, and it can attract a little more attention (;

Hope my opinion helped xo

• If you want it, then do it... shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks... just don't let it get infected cause that's gross :)

• Go for it...I have it done...It kinda makes me look skinnier lol...And a lot of guys have told me its hot...Just take care of it good don't let it get infected because it hurts and its gross... :)

• I think they're cute. I'm planning on getting mine next year (as a junior) or as a senior lol. Go for it =D.