Who do you think is prettier and your reasons.?

Hey. I just want to know who do you think is prettier and why? Just looking at the social concepts of beauty.

www.facebook.com/photo.php

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/82627415/thumb.jpg

Thanks

• Chick with the yellow top
  • Chick with the blue top.
So it looks like socieites standards of beauty is how much you do yourself up and whether you wear something that is cleavage enhancing. But I think that society would quickly forget about beauty if one gets to know a person on a deeper level.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither really fit my "type" but the girl in yellow looks like she's had too much work done compared to the girl in blue. The gal in yellow looks like she's ready to shoot you down the second you open your mouth whereas the girl in blue looks more open to starting a conversation, which is just as important as the physical look. You can be a hot as all anything but if you don't look approachable the "less attractive but more approachable girl" is going to look better overall.

What Guys Said 17

• The one in the blue top is my kind

• The one in yellow is hot.

• Both are pretty. Girl in the yellow looks slighty younger and is going with a sexy gesture. Something is off about her though, she does have a fake feel but I would have to see other pics. Girl in the blue looks nicer and approachable. Real and not fake. This could just have to do with these specific pics though.

• Both of them have a layer of makeup so I can't say much...both look good, although yellow top seems fake to me.

• The one in blue is prettier because she looks more realistic, more inviting. The one in yellow has too much makeup and looks fake.

• The girl in yellow is definitely attractive, but I think she has too much cake on her face. The Facebook girl looks more naturally beautiful.

• I like the blue top girl more, I just like her face more an she has smaller lips. Its hard to explain.

• Their both you.

• Nope... blue top is me. I guess im just trying to change

• Ah. Well despite your beliefs on certain things and personality I think your pretty. You should be real to who you are. If the style of the yellow top isn't you then don't pretend to be that way.

• Blue top was my pick

• They are both pretty in their own way but the one in yellow is better looking.

• That looks like the same person. Anyways yellow top all the way

• I say yellow top because the picture is just taken better. She looks sexier in the yellow top picture. Both are ridiculously hot though

• They look nothing alike
      One has blue eyes and one has brown

• blue top is prettier.

• For me I'm more attracted to the woman in blue top

• The girl in yellow is too fake for me, so I pick the top one.

• yellow is hella fake lol.

• probably stuck up and bitchy too.

• She just doesn't do it for me. If a woman has to enhance her appearance that much then there's something very wrong there.

• of course the women with the yellow top is much prettier because she is gorgeous.the women with the blue top is ugly she looks like transexual

• Neither are pretty but the one in blue is certainly prettier. THe one in the yellow looks like an ugly prostitute

• why post a photo of yourself as a social experiment? this seems like a crazy persons way of fishing for compliments.

What Girls Said 11

• Yellow but she also looks like she could possibly be a transsexual. I hope that wasn't rude.

• Chick with the yellow top, she's model status

• The girl in the yellow looks like a real life version of that fish from Shark Tales. Not in a bad way being as that is who I chose. Both are beauts.

• I think the girl with yellow top is prettier, because she has better facial features, beautiful small nose, full lips... I think she is more attractive. But Im not saying the other one is ugly.
    The girl with yellow top is a 10 and the other one in a 9 to me.

• Yellow top because she looks way more feminine and her face looks slimmer.

• the blue top 100%

the one in the yellow looks so much more unnatural.

• Definitely chick with the yellow top.

• The girl in the yellow top. She seems more confident and that's a hot quality

• Yellow top
    She is a perfect 10

• please go lesbian for her.

• noooooo :(

• Lol you have a lot of hate for her
      Why is she fake looking? Because she fixes her hair? I would die to look like that.
      A girl like this would look down at someone like you.

• Are they both you?

• Don't change yourself because later you'll likely regret it. Permanent fix for a temporary problem

• Blue top has smile lies. She's old. Her hair is flat. Her lips are non existent.

Yellow top is glamorous and regal as fuck.