Is 5 feet 5 inches and 170 lbs too fat to wear a bikini?

Just a random question. I think I look good in the bikini just wanted some other thoughts if some one thinks a girl who is 5 feet 5 inches that weighs between 170-180 lbs is too "fat"

now I know im over weight dont have to rub it in. just tell me yes or no. simple as that... my friends tell me I'm not fat...

the only thing that really jiggles is my chest... I'm big chested everything else is toned with some fat on it...
the top of the bikini is different from most. it kinda looks like a bra but not a bra if that makes sense? it fits 100% well

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think girls without toned stomachs should wear bikinis

What Guys Said 7

• It's impossible to know without seeing an actual picture of you in the bikini.

• It's totally fine if you wear a bikini, but I think one piece swimsuits suit best. Be careful about the bikini slip though!

• Im sure your beautiful

• I love a woman in a bikini I bet you look great in the skimpiest bikini you could get

• There's no law saying you can't

• Perhaps it is. Depends how you carry it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfcUxalXJQ

If you look like this girl, I think you'll be fine and look good

What Girls Said 6

• In my country every girl wears a bikini regardless, so this is a non issue...
    Thinking a one-piece actually hides anything is just wishful thinking, imho.

• I am sure it looks fine. Bra style tops are best if you want to be active at the beach and make sure your breasts dont fall out.

• You can wear a bikini all you want if it makes you feel beautiful!

• Nooo, not if you care about what people think about how you look like, Bikinis slip off easily anyway, so one piece suits would be the way to go. In a bikini every little flabby bit is exposed and when you walk everything jiggles...

• Um, I don't know? XD If you think you look good that's what counts! :D

I'm the same height as you but 124 pounds. XP And I don't think I look that great in a bikini. DX That's why I love one pieces. XD

• NOOOOOOOO!!! wear what you want and look for cute bikinis that flatter you!!! have tons of fun and be yourself!!!