BIG BRWON eyes on girl , whats your opinion.SEXY its?

big eyes have for a long time been considered a symbol of feminine beauty !
I have it and long eyelashes , bcz i am Arabian girl :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Big brown eyes are a must, they are mysterious and soleful. The bigger, the browner the better. Windows to a girls heart x

What Guys Said 6

• Big pretty eyes are all ways a good thing, just because brown is more common doesn't mean they are less pretty. Big brown eyes are a favorite of mine.

• I see nothing bad about brown eyes on a girl. As long as the eyes themselves are pretty. And long eyelashes are always a big plus.

• I like any color eyes on a girl to be honest.

• I love big eyes and about color prefer darker colors like brown and black.
    Arabic word "الحوراء" you know about it.

• Blue eyes are better, even girls tell me so

• Brown eyes are the only ones that look warm, therefore they are very feminine. They are also deep, gentle and deer-like which is why I prefer them in girls.
    Where I live everyone is white and not one eye color is dominant, so not one eye color is considered better than the other. My eyes are blue, but I find light eyes to look cold and in some people kinda empty and glass-like, so I tend to go for girls with warm dark eyes.

What Girls Said 5

• i think it is:)

im Arabian too! iv got big hazel eyes and long lashes:)

• I think in the long run, people think you are attractive if they feel that you are compatible to them... regardless of eye colour. Trust me facial features are only noticed for a short second. I have huge brown eyes with long eye lashes because I am Middle Eastern myself. I am just thankful I can see :D

• 85% of the human population has brown eyes. Big eyes are a bonus but brown aren't.

Green or hazel or blue are more preferred usually.

• why u r so... ! whats the matter i know all this.

• Asker, you're being too sensitive. MissConfused is right, brown eyes are no rarity - and people tend to prefer things that are scarce.

• yes i m so senstive :\ ... i asked not which colour is prefered , thats not my question. :)) i asked about the "big brown"

• People seem to like my eyes. Im not very impressed by brown eyes because they're so common but I have met a lot of people that find brown eyes to be beautiful. Big eyes with long lashes is always a good thing

• People seem to like my eyes.
    I love my big brown eyes :)