alright, I've been told many times by my mates that my eyes are quite strange.

my eyes are naturally bright blue, but my left eye is slowly turning green from the center out (doctor says its a chemical imbalance).

the very center around the pupil is yellow, and from this a green tinge is pushing out.

a few girls I know find ti freaky, so I'm just wondering, what's the general opinion?

sexy or scary?

my right eye (normal)

img370.imageshack.us/img370/1451/eyeright.jpg

and my left

img262.imageshack.us/img262/7531/eyeleft.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• This is new to me but defintly not scary. Whatever is 'strange' or 'abnormal' to us humans is always concidered scary. Like people with disabilities or veiled women, its just ill mannered and stupid. Whoever thinks its scary or gets freaked out has a problem. Its not your problem in that case its theirs. So don't worry and follow up with the doctor on what's happening so that you get a full check on it. Otherwise, don't worry about what people think, be yourself and keep doing what your doing with confidence. Gl,

Love Maggie.

What Girls Said 9

• its just eyes and I think that it's interesting to have different eye colours. I wish I could have an exciting eye colour like that. I have light brown eyes that have a bit of dark yellow to them but nothing out of the ordinarly.

• Strange, maybe but freaky... Definitely not!

people tend to fear what they don't know or understand... So I guess their reaction maybe a bit expected, but still juvenile to say the least.

a chemical imbalance is no one's fault...

personally, its very intriguing and kinda cool and sexy!

• Definitely not scary. I find myself attracted to weird quirks like that. =]

• Sweet deal! I think that's totally sexy :) Like how cool is that? I have a friend who has one green eye and one eye that's brown with a green like spot (incomplete dominance of the alleles) and I think it's the most awesome thing ever! Embrace the difference :)

• I am so jealous.I always wanted two different colored eyes! I think that is really cool,and defidently not scary.

• sexy, and cool!

• definetly sexy..and I can relate...

my eyes change colors with my mood haha

• sounds unique..its good to be interesting looking

• you should post a picture...i doubt it's scary.

• Here are some pics

my right eye (normal)

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1451/eyeright.jpg

and my left

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7531/eyeleft.jpg

• I think it looks awesome! you should be proud.

What Guys Said 4

• Not to worry lad, I'd use it as a calling card of your individuality. Nothing so scary as to sweat it anyways. Now about the tri-colored hairs growing out of the wart on your nose, well...that's another story. JK.

Good luck.

• Chemical imbalance? Can your doc. be more precise? You don't have Wilson's disease do you?

• No don't worry mate

its a developing heterochromia (due to an uneven melanin content in my iris)

• I have scary eyes too ! The horror, the horror...

• See noting wrong here.

Peace!