Ladies, do you prefer you man with a beard or clean shaven?

I've been growing my beard for the past two weeks and I've been getting a few compliments on it so i want to ask the wonderful girls of GAG which one the prefer? Also comment as to what style of beard you like etc

• Beard
    58% (7)10% (1)36% (8)Vote
  • Shaven
    42% (5)10% (1)27% (6)Vote
  • I'm a guy and i want to see the results.
    0% (0)80% (8)37% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Excuse the typos :p

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I'm just into the clean shaved look or the scruffy 5'o clock shadow look. Full beards are so hit and miss - how good it looks depends on his face, jaw shape, and how well the beard actually grows in.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I know a guy who's got a bald patch on the same spot on either side of his cheeks

• Show All
    • Lol, I knowwww. Been with him for 3 years, have never seen him with a beard.

• It will happen one day! :p

What Girls Said 13

• I love a beard...as long as it is trimmed.

2|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how well the guy looks with a beard and without; some guys look great with beards, but also without so I wouldn't mind either, others look better without or with.

2|1
    0|0
  • Whichever suits him the best.

1|1
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter at all if a guys always remain clean-shaved...they are liked for according to their facial features...but ONCE guys grow their beard and after they shave...i definitely hate the look...off coarse beard should not be like a jungle man...but nicely trimmed and maintained...I definitely would prefer a guy to keep his beard once he has grown it...else stay clan shaved always.
    Overall beard looks better and attractive on guys, provided maintained properly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean shaven or beard. Depends what looks good on him

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean shaven

1|1
    0|0
  • i love me some facial hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe with a little beard it makes him sexy :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatever suits him but i like shaved better

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer my men to be shaved. Facial hair is just not attractive to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like unshaven look

1|1
    0|0
  • It honestly depends on his face

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my man's facial hair, the facial hair suit him better than the clean shaven look.

Beards are just hot lol

1|1
    0|0
    • I think I might stick with my beard :p

• Yeah stick with it if you look good with it; to me, a beard on a man's face is a plus cause it's more masculine looking.

It also feels masculine, I don't like the softness of a clean shaven face. No.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.