Which hairstyle is more attractive to guys: straight or curly hair?

I'm just wondering

which is more attractive

curly hair?

or straight hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally prefer straight hair most of the time although soft waves can look really nice too. I have seen some women with really curly hair that looked quite attractive however. I think it really depends on her face and how the hair frames it.

What Guys Said 13

• Every guy likes something different, I go nuts for long straight hair, but I know people who do the same for short curly hair. The only thing that any one guy can say for certain is that it needs to be a hair cut that fits you.

• Wavy, which I call curly hair that isn't to tight. Hair with body and bounce but not a knot filled. If it is pure blond straight can be really devastating.

• You know what looks great to me... straight hair about up to the middle of your neck...don't get me wrong though- curly hair can look great on some girls but if I had to choose it would be straight.. Bangs are sexc on some girls too..

• both as long as it suits the girl.

• Depends on the format of the face... Depends on size of nose, eyes, lips.

But I do prefer straight usually.

• I think straight hair is very attractive in a girl and more so than curly hair.

• i would go 4 straight blonde hair

but like curly blonde or black to..

it's nice to combine..

use hair clips etc.. to find out other kind of hair styles..

nicer ,you wil be noticed fast

• i like straight hair more.. just don't put it up a lot I think most girls look better with there hair DOWN

• depends on the girl

long hair is more attractive

NO PONYTAILS

• I personally prefer curly hair

• Curly.

• either way just so long as its not to frizzy XD

• i will said straight hair

What Girls Said 3

• The opposite of what you have it usually. I have big curly hair but always straighten it so he prefers it natural. Also the one which the least maintenance so you don't throw a bitch fit when he touches it.

• It depends on your skin tone and facial structure.

• I don't think it matters.