Do you think my leggings are attention seeking?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j34l1z&s=6#.U4tfjShXvVs

When I walked by a group of girls, I heard them saying I was 'attention seeking' with my leggings. I know I just shouldn't care and wear whatever I want... but I don't want to come off as attention seeking, so what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• So looking good is attention seeking? :)

It's not like you're wearing booty shorts or something (not that I hate that, girls can wear whatever they want)

What Guys Said 13

• No, those are cute. Don't worry about those other girls. They are probably jealous of your nice figure.

• I see those bold leggings enough from last year and this year I don't think you could say they are inappropriate.

Probably just jealous because you need to be really slim to look good in them.

• I guess. But it's not necessarily a bad thing. I like them.

• No and I don't think you'll get any attention with them anyways

• I think they're fine.

• Yeah, they are considering they are leggings with a bold pattern to them.

• wear what ya feel comfy in ^_^ "attention seeking" to some, is pure awesome to others :3
    they look cool though

• The whole point of dressing nice is to attract attention.

F*** the haters.

• No, they were probably just jealous. Ignore them, it looks nice.

• They look fine too me, sounds like your friends are jealous

• lol those are. Elite legs though :)

• No! you look good in them., as people mentioned here, there just jelaous

• Tell those girls to f off. Wear what you want. There's no problem.

What Girls Said 12

• I think i love leggings and they are just jealous. Fun leggings like that are awesome they attract attention but attention seeking... nah They were just jealous they didn't have the same ones. Oh and if you love leggings check out black milk clothing they have an amazing selection of leggings they are really pricey but I feel like they are totally worth it. I could live in leggings ha ha

• I don't consider that attention-seeking. The only noticeable pattern you're wearing is your leggings, everything else you're wearing is pretty toned down. And your shirt looks long enough to cover your butt. I think your outfit is cute, not attention-seeking.

• Who cares what they think! If you like them wear them. I love them! I have 2 similar pairs and get compliments literally every single time I wear them!

• They are fine, they were just jelly. Lively legs and i love the shoes, they go very well with the leggings. I approve.

Btw. Girls will be bitchy no matter what you wear, you can't satisfy everyone. Focus on what you like and feel comfortable with.

• I love your outfit.

• Nah they pretty :) wear what makes you feel good

• no! not at all. you look great!
    they probably just don't have the guts to wear any sort of pattern.

• Okay so don't listen to them. Those leggings are very subtle. The color is natural. It's nothing too out there. Not shiny or flashy in anyway. Girl rock them and I suggest getting more floral leggings.

• It looks nice on you. The floral print is pretty.

• I've seen bolder ones, and they look cute on you.

• Theyre def. an eyecatcher but if you like it, go for it

• Leggings, in general, are a but attention seeking. That's a cute pattern though. :)