Just be honest people. I won't cry or get defensive. I just wanna know what y'all think.

The only reason I'm asking is because I hear it all the time.
Ignore this question.i took the pic down

Most Helpful Girl

• Bitch you cute.

• Lol...I took down the picture, so how you know? Still laughing!

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 14

• You are not pretty and you are not ugly, but I believe you do not understand what counts. What will count in the long run is not your looks, but your self confidence. Your self confidence will carry you further than you can imagine. In short, self confidence will trump looks all the time.

When I was in college, I finally got the nerve to ask out the most gorgeous girl on campus. We had a few dates, but nothing came of it. Later in life I worked with a woman who was extremely homely. I started chasing her in a heartbeat. Her self self-confidence was an amazing turn-on.

• its not a question of ugliness its a question of compatibility.

there are ugly dogs aren't there? some of us like those dogs others dont. for some they are beautiful for some they aren't.

who do you comapre yourself to?

dont ask if you look as good as angelina jolie u already know the asnwer.

ask yourself who will find you attractive. if u ask a stereotypical really good looking person they will say mostly to most people that they dont find you attractive but they will be nice about it and not call you ugly. see cus you compare yourself to someone who has way more money or way better looks than you and if you dont have those things OBVIOUSLY your gona be poor and ugly OBVIOUSLY you dont meaure up to them. BUT there are people who are COMPATIBLE with you on your level they will find you beautiful.

this is the absolute truth and answer to all your looks problems for the rest of your life. memorize and understand this and you will never have a problem with your looks anymore for the rest of you life.

im a really good looking guy. i went through ugly duckling syndrome growing up

unless you like people feeding you lies and candy telling you yes your so beautiful and lying to you. what i wrote above is the answer to all your problems and you should share this with others so you and others understand.

your normal, pardon me but your not retarded in any form. and i dont mean that in a bad way to people who are. in other words your an average looking functioning person from my perspective.

• My honest opinion is that you are above average. I'm not trying to spare your feelings or praise you unnecessarily because that seems to be the social convention.

• No your very cute , and next time someone calls you ugly show them how mean you can be

• No. You're not.

• How do we answer with no info or picture?

• Your not ugly. I'm not going to sugar coat it and say your really attractive, because to me your not. However, to someone you are.

• you have a nice complexion, Lips, nose, bone structure.
    I'd say if you have the confidence then your very pretty.

• not my type

• You're not ugly, but not my type either.

• Your pretty

• Pics. I demand them.

• How do I answer that if I can't see a picture?

• 4 out of 10.

What Girls Said 7

• You are not ugly, very pretty actually. People may say what they want because of their own issues. Focus on what you appreciate and value about yourself. At the end of it all, you are you. Value your individuality! xoxo!

• No you're not at all and you have a lovely smile! :)

• Do not see yourself versus others. do not see yourself with an interracial view. the problem with people is that they look at themselves the wrong way and judge themselves with wrong standards. while there's not even real standard for beauty to be able to title anyone ugly or beautiful at all.
    anyone who put that standards inside your head, get it out and burn it. be what you are, do not care, go on and screw others. everyone is beautiful enough to not care about ANYONE else.

• No. You're not ugly. :)

• WHO SAID YOU WERE UGLY?
    I don't believe that you actually hear that... whoever is saying it has low self esteem and is taking it out on you.
    I find you to be cute honestly. You're unique looking in a very good way. You remind me of a friend I have. You also have this sweet look about you, like you'd be pleasant to be around.
    I'm sorry that someone called you ugly, but that says more about them than about you. Also they could just be jealous.

• You're no where near ugly. The only thing I would change is maybe get some bangs or a new hairstyle that'll cover your forehead a little more.

• I think your pretty if you want to look cute just put on some make up but less is always more.