How do you expect a guy that's 25 to dress?

If a guy has a good looking face then what he wears doesn't matter right? I've noticed good looking girls going out with guys that look like trash. By that I mean they dress similar to Justin Beiber.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it does matter what he wears. if you dress like a 45 year old math teacher, expect girls to overlook you. if I don't like a guy's style I probably wouldn't even give him a second look

Justin beiber dresses fine. he dresses like a guy in his early 20s should. if u don't like that style and prefer something more traditional, go for the preppy style. and not Abercrombie preppy, but old money preppy southern frat boy swag.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wear skechers with Tommy Hilfiger slim jeans with a hat of my favorite team. Sometimes I wear a shirt of my favorite band with a hat of a guitar company. Is what I wear ok?

What Girls Said 4

• You should wear what you want the right girl will love you for you. But i do like a simple causal look nothing flashy but that just me. I like laid back look. Even tho once in a blue moon id like to dress abit up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kinda is a materialistic world and no matter how much any of us try to deny it, we're all still attracted to what a guy/girl wears. I'm more attracted to guys with a not too tight, not too loose t shirt and a pair of fitted jeans. Nice boots/shoes. Someone with good taste but doesn't flaunt it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about shirts of my favorite sports team, favorite band, or graphic shirts like this?:www.designbyhumans.com/.../ What about ripped jeans, converse shoes, and skechers?

• Those are good too. Ripped jeans... only unintentionally. Converse are pretty hot. I just like really casual looking guys!

• Jeans and a button up or flannel on a normal day, maybe a t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress casual. What's really attractive to me is a casual plaid shirt with jeans. Just anything really. I don't understand these girls you talk about. I would never consider going out with a guy looking like trash. I mean if I dress good I expect to have a guy dresses just as Nicely as me. Just saying.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.