Favourite Features on a Guy? Such as Hair colour, Height, Eye colour?

On the topic of Appearance what features do you look for in a guy?

0|0
18|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love tall guys (I am already 1 m 76 cm) and dark hair with blue eyes *0*. It's said that people just make you compliments about your eyes if they don't have to say anything else. For me NOT true. I love shiny, light eyes (maybe because mine are deeply brown).

But to be honest if the appearance just fits it doesn't really matter if the guys fits the description above or not.

If I have to choose one thing it's the height. I love to wear heels, which makes me even taller and because I have a strong personality I need a guy who is taller than me just so I can get the feeling of being protected (by a guy other than my dad or brother) for once. It may sound weird but it's just like that ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Hair color and eye color aren't totally important, but my ideal is dark hair and blue eyes. It always looks so awesome, blue eyes are my favorite.

And honestly, the only thing I care about height is if they are at least couple inches taller than me. But 5'10" and up is decent!

I'm just saying though, I really like guys arms/hands. I look at a guys hands to see if they're taken care of and "manly". Do any other girls do this? Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my ideal looking guy would be: at least 5'9, nice hair (doesn't matter the color, I also like long hair (blond or brown) but not everyone can pull it off), nice smile, eyes I usually like blue (I really love green eyes, but very rare or to look good on all guys), doesn't have to be necessarily very fit ( I don't want him to be really skinny, because I'll feel so fat around him, because I already am overweight)

Since all these are dreams all I want is 5'8 at least, nice face and structure.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had a feeling girls often like huskier guys because they feel overweight themselves. Like you don't want you guy more attractive than you or something. Sounds terrible but I think there's something to this.

• I just don't want to feel fat around him, because I'm also afraid I'l break his arms or back lol if he tries to lift me. And I wouldn't say I don't want a guy more attractive than me, because I would, but I'm realistic and I know that I'll never get a very attractive guy, because I am not an attractive person myself.

• If I was being purely shallow I would have to say face in general or height. I'm 5'10" so I like guys who are tall, but hey, my dude is 5'11" so it's not everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideal would be taller than 5'10.
    I don't really care about the color of other features, such as hair and eyes. But I have to admit that all my crushes have had black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fav Features: Eyes
    fav hair color: probs brown or black.
    Height: I don't care.
    Eye color: prefer light blue

Even if people have nothing in common with those things, I can still really like them though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Height. Teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love love love nice hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE brown-eyed guys.. Usually they get my attention first.. And I can't help it.. If it comes to height, as longs as he's taller than me, it's ok. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • idc about hair color but green eyes are awesome. so are blue but that would be conceited since i have blue eyes.. and i just like guys to be taller than me, a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • He must be white, 5'8" - 6'2" height is preferred. His eyes must be Blue! no exceptions. With Brown or blonde hair :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Blue eyes a must because of fearful recessive genes?

• Show All
    • Makes sense, those recessive genes can prevent that easily. Although I don't think there's anything wrong with brown eyes. I have blue eyes, and am a complete sucker for brown ones.

• There's like three guys you can date :p

• Dark hair, blue eyes, and taller than me enough so he can rest his chin on my head so I can snuggle up to him~ <3

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, there are no specific features.

What makes me attracted to a man is the mixture of his features: how he is generally.

But I admit I am attracted to muscles lol :)

But in reality it's more than that: how the guy looks at me for instance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, teeth, shoulders, weight, height, clean cut hair & shaven

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me, good sense of style, light colored eyes, fit, blonde or dark hair (doesn't matter).

0|0
    0|0
  • Height, nice facial bone structure, eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good hair! like really soft hair and pretty tall around 5'9 or above

0|0
    0|0
  • 6' or taller, dirty blonde hair shoulder length, blue hazel or green eyes :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.