My boobs are very big and I'm bothered.. How can I show them smaller with bra etc?

Hello friends, I have very big boobs and they are about 36D cup measuremet and slightly seperated space between a pair of tits. Yeah most of girls and guys can find them very attractive and sexy but I sometimes feel bothered with them when I go to outside. My friend has also big boobs like me but she's very slim, in that case her boobs look like almost a watermelon... She's my closed best friend but we are concerned against staring and people lustling over us because I and also she have got boyfriends that's why I don't want stared our boobs from outside... Can I show them shrinked by using special bra and lingerie? Some of my girlfriend say that sport and balconette (strapless) bras could shrink the cup size of them, thus boobs could be seen smaller from outside... Silicon ones can also minimize tits... Can you suggest me alternative ways to minimize them? I have never thought surgery operation so I def hate it... Especially women and young girls help me... THANKS...

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that a lot of people use sports bras to make their chest appear smaller, also you could invest in a binder if you wanted, here's a website that sells them http://www.f2mbinders.com/(they're marketed towards men being that they're typically used by trans dudes, but they're just meant to be a safe way to make your chest look flat, they're optimized for safe long-term usage, y'know, you don't need to be a man to use em)

What Guys Said 2

• without surgery (amalgamation), the breasts can be "holstered" some but will still show as large lumps on your chest.

i have a close friend who had breast reducing surgery... but mainly because of their weight and the potential/inevitable back pain problems later in life.

• try to lose weight

• Losing weight won't help, dude. A womans excess fat mostly goes 2 her ass according 2 my Phys ed. Teacher

• ohh my bad but i noticed my friends (girls) that are chubby before and they had a bigger chest but when they lose weight the boobs became smaller

What Girls Said 2

• If it's really that they appear large, and you want to minimize appearance, wearing multiple sports bras at once is your best bet. If they are causing back pain, you'll actually want to get a well-fitted wired bra. Skip the bandeau. Keep this in mind: molded and wired bras carry the weight in the waist band whereas sports bras displace the weight across the band and straps. A bandeau will create a uni-boob, but you won't get any support. I wouldn't worry about the appearance. I have 34 D, and they're pretty popular. Haha. But I totally understand the frustration of having giant blobs bouncing around my chest. The best thing you can do for yourself is own fewer, high quality bras rather than buy cheap. Never wear the same bra two days in a row. Always hand wash and air dry. They'll last forever, and they'll do a better job keeping everything in place.

• Hmmm okay I'll keep in my mind that your advice.. Yes I am looking balconette and sport bra in my city. About bandeau, I've never though to use it formerly... I have already used molded bras

• Balconette bras are just the step between demi and full-coverage bras. I think you mean bandeau. That's why I mentioned it. Bandeau is the bra that's like one tube.

• They sell minimizing bras but they can be uncomfortable (and they are NEVER cute). As a DD, sometimes DDD, I feel you, it's hard to tuck them in and NOT look like a hoe sometimes.