Is it rude to ask your hairdresser if you can part your own hair?

My hair dresser always parts my hair to close to the center of my head when she cuts my bangs, so when I part my own hair at home the side that's supposed to be shorter is always way to long and looks terrible so I always end up fixing it myself...and what's the point of paying someone to do it if she doesn't do it right?

• It's rude
  • Nah man, ask her :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not rude! It`s your hair, your money, and your time spent. It should be at least be how you wanted it. I don`t understand why hairdressers part hair differently than how you came in.

What Guys Said 1

• You're paying for a service to which they are provideding for you. So you can ask for what you want their are your staff for the time it takes.

What Girls Said 3

• No its not rude, I've asked to part my own hair, and the hair dresser never got offended, some people have particular preferences and it is their job to tailor to that, im sure yours won't mind either.

• Nothing rude about that or you can ask her to part it the way you want it parted it's your hair you're the one whose going to be walking around with it not her so yes yes yes ask

• no it's not rude at all. just tell her you like your part at a certain place.
    my hairdresser always asks me where i like my part.