Do you find people with tattos attractive?

I am curious what people think about other people with tattoos. For the sake of this conversation I am only talking about professionally done tattoos. Let me know what you think.. Are they sexy, scary, turn on, turn off?

• I like tattoos!
    44% (8)19% (3)32% (11)Vote
  • I hate tattoos!
    17% (3)44% (7)29% (10)Vote
  • I don't care..
    39% (7)37% (6)39% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I fantasize about guys with a bunch of tattoos but I wouldn't date a guy covered in tats. I know tattoos don't equal a bad personality or something but I think my parents would freak. XD

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• yeah i think they're really sexy but it really depends on the tattoo/tattoos, it can't be anything silly or misspelled tattoo or something that looks bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda depents on the tattoo, like which kind of tattoo.
    I really like Kris Moyse his tattoo haha (see the video below).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnFjbiRNrkY
    I mean it also really looks good on him.
    I don't really like skull tattoos or any other really scary tattoos.
    I also don't like too many tattoos. Or tattoos that don't really suit you at all, like Kris his tattoo on a person without those muscles, probably not really a good idea...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them especially when they have meanings! Vote A

0|1
    0|0
  • as long as they're not on your face

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes I do. We can match : )

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not a fan of the full sleeve thing, but some tattoos can be very attractive on the right guy so long as they are tasteful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care.

0|0
    0|1
  • Heck. Yes. As long as they're not names or anything dumb that is

0|0
    0|1
  • I really really really dislike tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • on the right guy yes, i think theyre attractive :)

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• Tats and other body mods fall somewhere on the range between none and this www.pinterest.com/.../

So I'm leaning towards none.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like then, but I also don't hate them. I don't mind a couple small cute ones, but I am not attracted to someone with a full arm or excessively across their back or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen thousands of girls with tattoos, but only one of them looked better to me for having a tattoo, and even then, she would have been fine without it. For me, the majority of tattoos detract from appearances, a minority of them are neutral, and a very scant few improve things. If a girl asked me whether I think she should get a tattoo, I would say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into tattoos. I prefer seeing a person's natural skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care it just art on your body or face as long as they don't over do it or pressure me into getting one.

0|0
    0|0
  • On certain people, I like it. Others, I feel like they'd look better with no ink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like tatoos

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos have meanings that go back over 3000 years and always have a relationship with evil. A few countries will not permit people in with ink.

At tattoo is the only thing that when viewed will have people who don't know you dislike you without saying a word. At tattoo defines poor judgment in the USA along with disrespect for God, Jews, Slaves and other people who do not own their bodies.

0|0
    1|0
  • For the most part they look alright. If it's like a whole sleeve, to me that looks disgusting. Personally I would never get one. I like my skin the way it is.

Sometimes though I find pale girls with tattoos very attractive. The colors make her appearance very exotic. That's the only time.

0|0
    0|0