Does dressing nicely and always looking put together make someone high maintenance or materialistic?

This was spurred by another question I just saw. Do girls who always dress fashionably and have their hair and makeup done give off high maintenance or materialistic vibes?

Updates:
Would you get to know them or immediately put them off because "they're too high maintenance?" I'm curious because I always hear guys complaining that girls don't wear skirts/dresses and heels anymore but when they do they're high maintenance.

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• High maintenance not necessarly

Materialistic slightly, if all designer wear

I like a woman with good fashion sense. Nothing to over the top though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• high maintenance? not really sure about that one but I would consider her to be materialistic if she was really into buying clothes and owned a lot of different clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • Would that be a turnoff?

• I don't know its expected girls will buy a lot of different clothes so most guys won't care unless there on a very limited budget and want a girl who won't cost them much

• if im having to put more attention into her, than i do my own car (and yes, my car needs a lot of attention since its old) then, she's probably high maintenance, if that means she also wears high fashion clothes along with it, then yeah sure, dressing nicely CAN mean high main.

0|0
    0|0
    • i love when girls wear skirts and dresses and wish they did it more but at the same time, i have to remember that guys don't walk around in suit and tie anymore. times changed, and people realized some things are more practical. what if you needed to run, all the sudden and didn't have time to take off your heels

• No, just because they dress well and like to look good has nothing to do with them necessarily using a lot of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But what does is how she is put together. Is it all brand names and expensive items or just classy and simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.