Girls, do you put on makeup every day?

If you do, do you think you could survive a day without makeup? I only put makeup when I go out but recently now I some days dont put any makeup and even though at first I'm self-concious, at the end it helps boosts my confidence.

• Yes, I put on makeup Every day
    22% (5)0% (0)16% (5)Vote
  • I only put on makeup on days I go out
    57% (13)12% (1)45% (14)Vote
  • I never put on makeup
    21% (5)0% (0)16% (5)Vote
  • I want to see the results
    0% (0)88% (7)23% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no Unless i'm going some where important then no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Only when I get on stage

1|0
    0|0
    • can I ask what kinda makeup you put on? I know guys in stage sometimes put makeup on but I'm not sure what they use

• The brands I have no idea tbh never paid any attention. Mostly just stuff to hide blemishes and make my skin not look shiny on camera. Sometimes eyeliner and blush if I need to have expressions show more.

Then other times I have to put on all kinds of stuff like liquid latex

What Girls Said 10

• I said that I never put on makeup. The only time I that I do is if I'm going out to somewhere nice, and it's just mascara and maybe eyeshadow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm homeschooled currently, but instantly when I do I feel so much better about myself, when I don't and I go out I am extremely shy and I tend to look down. Exact opposite when I have done my makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up. I think there are only two times I can remember wearing it... For my wedding and for my sister's wedding. That was 10 years ago now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not wear makeup on a regular basis (eg for school). However, I do wear it for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most days. The only days I don't put on makeup is if I'm sick at home or something, or just staying home working in the garden and what not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I have to go somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I leave the house

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I go out or have people come over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have acne and acne scars that's why i put makeup on

0|0
    0|0
    • *that's why i put makeup on every day :P