My butt isn't attractive.

So I have a big butt for a guy, its not OUT THERE but its kinda bigger than it should be normally I guess. its not firm at all, its like my ass is just a two big handfuls of skin and fat.

but the thing is I'm only 160, 5'9 and I'm not fat or anything, maybe a little gut the things is my butt looks a little disproportionate :/

is there any way for me to lose the fat in my ass and maybe make it firmer, any exercises or equipment to use at the gym?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would hop on the tread mill and do more leg/ thigh training exercises to work on that target area I suppose. I run the tread mill whenever I get a day off which is usually never but I mean, doing anything with the legs will help burn the fat. watch what you eat. eat low calorie healthy foods. I'd do more walking . I do jog everymorning and that really really helps.

What Girls Said 2

• Yep, squats should help. make sure as you come up from the squat that you squeeze your buttcheeks, that should help. There's also leg lifts. Keep your knee bent at a 90 degree angle in dog position, and raise your leg straight up keeping the knee bent until your quad muscle is parallel with the floor. Keep it squeezed there for a few seconds...use weights in the crook of your knee if you can. I am not sure that makes sense, but hopefully you understand.

• Yeah I understand, I've done those,, but I just don't get any real results.. ugh hate it.

but I guess ill just try better next time, and eat healthier.. :/ even though I do

thanks :)

• It doesn't matter to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Squats, lunges, and running.