If you aren't born hot what's the best effort you can make?

I'm just not gorgeous

Is my best bet to be as thin as possible, always wear makeup, have long hair that is blonde but not trashy yellow, and wear good clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be fit, not just skinny. Fit and healthy is the best thing.

Also people forget about eyebrows but theyre actually so important; they frame your face and can make or break your look. I get mine waxed every few months for the shape (which is quite inexpensive and not very painful) and then tweeze to maintain. If your brows are quite sparse, filling them in can do wonders.

Dont forget about your smile; brush and floss regularly and whiten if you need to. your smile is your greatest accessory, and yellowy teeth and/or a mouth full of cavities isn't attractive, so take good care of that smile and show it off as much as possible, because happy people are attractive people.

You can wear nice clothes, but make sure they suit your body type and skin tone.

Don't overdo the makeup and do not rely on it. Too much makeup, too dark of makeup, or makeup applied improperly is not attractive so make sure you're applying products properly and not overdoing it. Also if you can't leave the house without it, that is a bad thing and means you are reliant on it. you need to have the confidence to leave the house bare faced, people can sense insecurity so you may want to work on that more than anything else.

Last note: you are your worst critic. You may not find yourself attractive, but that doesn't mean that you arent. Have your own back and find a way to accept yourself! Best of luck girl!

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, if you want a superficial man who will treat you like a woman who only goes by how she looks.

Your BEST bet is to keep your heart open, soft, and vulnerable.

Be a woman- be feminine. Feminine creatures these days are rare, and a man's soul longs to be in the presence of a true woman.

Learn to love and appreciate a man, deep down, no matter what- you will be the jewel and treasure some man has been looking for all of his life.

• If you were not born "hot", work out as much as possible. Hit the gym 5 times a week and do everything you can to have a fit body because most guys have an auto-5 attraction scale wherein, if a girl has a nice body, she's automatically a 5/10. Then leave it to your natural beauty / personality to get you the rest.

• 1) Be thin but don't starve yourself, you want the fit and in shape look, not the unhealthy look.

2) Dress well

3) make up does help but don't overdo it

4) I can't stress this enough. This will probably help the most. Have confidence. I thought this was just a myth, but no. It works MIRACLES. There's this ugly girl I know, and I mean UGLY. I've noticed she doesn't give a fuck and she smiles with literally the most confident smile I've ever seen on someone's face. You can still tell she's ugly, but it's like you have to remind yourself... Otherwise you forget and you see her as if she was as beautiful as she thinks she is.

• You are best to to be the best girl you can be. You can treat others kindly and show and promote your inward beauty.

• Keep your weight off.
    Limit makeup to eyes and lip gloss.
    Hair long as you can stand.
    Non-seductive clothes.
    Sports bra that lets you bob and subtly shows nipples.
    I will be calling. You do not have to be gorgeous. "Earthy" is good

• Wait how do you know if you're hot or not to begin with?

All that stiff sounds great but every guy likes his own thing. Doing that doesn't necessary make you hot just appealing more to what some people like.

• You're already doing it. Good job :)

• Look good for yourself, if you're not happy with how you look what does it matter in the end.

What Girls Said 4

• those sound like good ideas. it's up to you. you are hot if you think you are.

• Physically, yes. But be healthy too. Also helps to be charming.

• Define Hot