Do you find guys with ear piercings attractive?

So ladies, I have both my ears pierced. A single diamond earring in each ear. Do you find guys with ear piercing (s) attractive? What's your take on it.

For the poll below I am just referring to single piercing (1) per ear.

• I like both ears pierced.
  • I like just one ear pierced.
  • I don't like piercings on guys.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• I do find guys with their ears pierced attractive but I mean it's fine if they don't.

However I really don't see the point in why some guys only get one ear pierced and not the other? Like what justice does that do? It doesn't bother me I'm just curious.

On the other hand I do absolutely hate gages! They look soo uncomfortable. Who would want a big gaping whole in their ear?

t1.gstatic.com/images

That pic isn't that bad but I didn't want to make everyone sick.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like the look of lobe piercings on guys unless they're *small* gauges (not those gigantic ones, ew) and he has that overall 'look'. Cartilage is fine though.

• No, not attractive to me. They really have to be a strong individual to pull it off, if not just creepy to me.

• Nope, I don't like it.

• Not particularly. But I'll take the regular small studs over the gauged and stretched piercings, which look disgusting on men AND women.

• No, not at all. I really don't like it.

• Diamont earrings for men, nahhhh

• They look good on some guys, not so great on others. Typically I like male piercings better when they only do one, or they aren't on the ear lobe. Really though, it's tattoos that I think are sexy on guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Very happy to see the comments from the ladies.