The EYES or the SMILE; Whats your pick?

What do you notice/like more? Amazing eyes or a great smile?

• Amazing Eyes
  • Great Smile

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes. Always the eyes. They're the window into the soul, and the surest way to read somebody.

What Guys Said 29

• I tend to focus on the eyes first. You women have the most beautiful eyes! Then I notice the smile!

• Holy crap, tough question... when I stop and think about what I notice first of the two it has to be the smile.

• 2|0
  • eyes of lover and smile from a stranger

• I'd pick amazing eyes over a great smile any day.

When you see a pair of eyes that literally make you lose your motor skills and cause you to forget what's around you, that's when you know you're looking at some amazing eyes.

• EEEEYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS... They're like an endless universe worth exploring and getting lost in!

• I love eyes! There's so much character and expression in them.

• Tricky one! I choose smile cause a real one will make their eyes look happy and pretty anyways!

• That's really kind of a tight race. I'd say the smile.

• Close, but I would go with the eyes.

• A CUTE SMILE ALWAYS MAKES ME MELT!!!

• Both are important, but I have to go with eyes.

• Eyessss :)

• A girls eyes always get me.

• Most dudes go for big boobs or a nice butt, but I'm extremely attracted to eyes you can get lost in. Green or Blue especially...

• I chose eyes, but if it's the smile of someone you truly care about, then I dunnah.

• Those eyes, mexican chicks and blasians got it. U could get hypnotized if they looking right.

• Gotta be the great smile..
    and why are you holding yours back? lol
    maybe to show off your beautiful eyes? hmm..

• I think this gets a bit stupid because almost all girls have good looking eyes, but the smile isn't always that good.

• it has to be the eyes when she has those just right eyes and just starts batting those eyelash I just melt like butter

• I would have said the eyes a few years ago, but have to go with the smile now. It's really close, though.

• eyes, as your smile is hidden.Then you cleavage haha

• I think it's both though :/ haha

• Smile every time

• Love both. Can't decide on one. Lol

• I thin smile goes a long way in making people connect closer

• Great smile. That's the first thing that I saw and liked about the girl I currently like. She has an amazing smile and of course she has gorgeous eyes too.

• Hmmm hard one. I think eyes. A beautiful smile in the eyes is better than a beautiful smile on the lips

• Emotional eyes win.

What Girls Said 29

• I'd always choose smile. Eyes can be haunting and beautiful, but they can never light up a room like an amazing smile can. ^-^

You can tell a person's personality by their smile, while eyes can be extremely deceiving.

• I'm a total smile person. This sounds kinda mean but my bf and I have been together like 4 years. He has pretty bad teeth, his parents really should have gotten him braces as a kid. He told me recently he is getting invisalign soon and I'm kinda excited in a shallow way, but would never tell him that lol.

• wooowww thats so difficult to decide I'm leaving lol:P

• A great smile will make me melt faster than the most beautiful eyes. Especially dimpled smiles. I seeeriously have a dimple fetish.

• nice smiles make my heart melt

• I'd say I notice the eyes first especially if they're unordinary looking but a white even smile is always a plus.

• Its eyes for me

• I notice a smile first.

• Both! D;
    But I'll go for smile. When a guy smirks is ah... <3

• Great smile; good teeth are a massive turn on for me, and bad teeth a turn off, so yeah, a great smile is a winner for me.

• Something about eyes. The colour, any colour, can really mesmerise me.

• Eyes for sure that's where connections are made! O_O :O :D ^_^

• Eyes =) I also really love an amazing smile though :)

• Even though the eyes are the emphasis, the smile is infectious no matter how someone looks.

• definitely eyes

• Smile first then the eyes for me :)

• So hard to pick :( I choose the smile

• Eyes

You can easily read them

• I would say smile is more sexy

• a great smile will do it for me

• Definitely smile :)
    Pls answer my question?

• it doesn't show any questions. maybe make sure they aren't anonymous?

• I could could go either way, but I will say someone's smile... And how often I see it. :]

• eyes are the window to the soul
    smile because it lightens up a person's expression

• Both of them
    Prefect eyes
    and great smile 😊

• Eyes can smile too :)
    I have green eyes <3

• A great smile!!! BUT a great smile normally incorporates the eyes...so I'm not sure!

• I was going to say eyes but all eyes are different and beautiful but someone being genuinely happy is defiantly more rare and makes you stop and look. It's not about teeth or anything, some people fake it but when people really smile, you notice.

• Eyes.
    Eyes tell a lot, they really are windows.
    When a man's eyes droop to the side where they look sort of sad, AH! Kills me!