Rate me girls (and guys) body/face haha?

What do you think of my body/face. My eyes are checking out my body but I'll get another selfie with my hypnotizing eyes lol.

lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../20140604_144740.jpg

lh6.googleusercontent.com/.../20140604_144755.jpg

6 pack abs are sooooooo 2012 :P haha I gotta work on getting my abs back what do you think?

0|0
30|20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 29

• Face -
    - loose the chin strap, for a sexy, mature look -get a 5 o'clock shadow (yummm ;) )
    - Smile! - I always find guys with nice smiles more attractive and it draws attention to your eyes
    - your hair is a bit long in the front, a crew haircut will clean out your face and sharpen it (more masculine)

Body -
    - arms are good, but I prefer more lean muscles, so cardio will tone up your body and define your abs and face
    - Your back on the other hand is 8/10 - sexy

overall - 5/10, BUT you have potential for more

0|2
    0|0
  • I think your body (from what I can see of it lol) is a solid 10. For my liking anyway. I don't like massive muscles, just a big guy all round and you look just right to me. I think your torso looks much better with a very slight definition of your abs. You look so good to cuddle!

Your face I would say an 8 out of 10, you look kind of cheeky ;) So all in all I guess that would be a 9.

oh what the hell...add an extra.5 for those arms!

1|1
    0|0
  • You’re hot! I would have to give you a 9 :) Sexy arms, great body and facewise you’re cute as well. Your back profile is stunning. I would have to disagree with the facial hair comments, but I might be slightly biased since I don’t like the clean-shaven look and I feel like the facial hair looks nice on you. You are a 9 :D

Oh those arms!

0|2
    0|0
  • Put some clothes on will ya.. Man hoes these days ;)

2|3
    0|0
  • You look good Biggie! You don't need abs , trust me. Seems fairly and enough now. Too much abs seems like not humanly to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Face leaves something to be desired.

Body is okay. Too bulky for my taste.

1|1
    1|0
    • Thanks about first comment... and I don't feel big at all not bulky :(

• Show All
    • Guess so...

• Oh well sally I tried to look good.

• You look good. Abs are overrated so don't worry about that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your really sexy and your arms are... wow. The little facial hair looks great on you... Oh and you don't need a six-pack thats just bs. You look great anyway. You're cute and an overall rating would be a 10/10, no problem. Hottie :)

1|1
    0|0
  • you look great! but i'm not a fan of the facial hair you've got going on. don't get me wrong, i love facial hair.. i just don't like the strap you've got :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Face: 6.5
    You have a pretty good face, nice and well-structured. Lose the beard. Beards are out, heheh. xD

Body: 7
    You have really great arms, you just need to work on your stomach and stuff. c:

It's just an opinion, a lot of people probably think you look really good. :3

0|2
    0|0
    • So my face would be higher without a beard? lol. Thanks not bad ratings some girls will drool over me...

• Looking good stud.

Now for your face I actually like it just like that with its facial hair because it tells me ur a man. Body is great, all u need is to get the six pack going and ur set :)

1|1
    1|1
  • This website gets depressing every time. you must not have confidence in yourself by having the need to ask people you don't even know

1|2
    2|1
  • You look so hawt , I can't stop staring !!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Looking good caveman. : p

0|1
    0|0
  • You look great! And you have very nice arms :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You have both a nice face, and body. Maybe, lose the facial hair... :)

1|1
    0|0
  • If you approached me and asked me on a date I would say yes

1|1
    0|1
    • So you think I look handsome or hot? thanks!

• lol at whoever downvoted me. Jealous. lol

• Yeah lol some dude haha. Thanks though for wanting to date me I can't believe two girls up top rated my face a 4.9 and 5 lol. That's not even average :(

• rate: one and only one

1|1
    1|1
  • Work on your abs and obliques and I'd say you're a 8.5.

0|1
    1|0
    • Is that hot in your opinion?

• Show All
    • I'm working on it :D

• I respect that. Props to you for doing your best to look as good as possible instead of complaining about your appearance and doing nothing like some people.

• Body's A+, but I agree with most of the users on the facial hair.

8/10

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice arms.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not bad, prettyyyyy good. I agree with Bunnahies on the facial hair. I think you'd look good bearded ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • get the abs back and shave, then your great :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Those boxers though ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • You noticed my boxer briefs haha I got tanner too today lol.

• Body : 8.95

Face: 4.53

0|0
    0|1
  • Face - 5

Body - 5/6

0|0
    1|1
    • Tough critic :(

• Show All
    • you sound salty

• Finally I got to see ur pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Just work on your stomach
    Your face isn't bad, but you cannot pull off a chinstrap

1|1
    0|0
  • get rid of the chin strap

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• You look serated, bruh, good for you. No disrespect though, chinstrap beards were best left back in 2002 with pinwheel hats and FUBU jerseys.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm gonna shave thanks for the serated remarks lol.

• Hahaha, no doubt, homey. You're rip for real though, nice work. Do you sauce at all or just supplements? Been lifting 15+ years and I can't get my shit right like that, haha.

• 2|4
    0|0
  • Killer body, broski. But like a lot of people are saying, lose the chinstrap lol

2|1
    0|0
  • I think the chin strap is swag. I can't believe they hating on that.

I got a better stomach but no homo I say 👍

0|2
    1|0
  • Lose the neckbeard dude.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice and impressive that you are all natural same with me only stuff I take is protein and BCAA.

0|1
    0|0
    • whey protein!

• Yup that's the stuff besides that I only take BCAA ( branched chain amino acids ) very important your body can't make it you can only get it from food and it really helps with the building process.

• I laugh at a lot of the comments here lol some girls are funny! Keep up the good work man..I wanna be in better shape myself!

1|1
    0|0
    • Some girls like me some don't. Can't please everyone and that's not my point in working out anyways lol.

• Yeah bro not everyone will like ya, yeah it's a for ur health and well being if other people look at us in the process that's a plus.

• What's the rating system here?
    ... Ha ha?

0|1
    0|0
  • Abs are overrated, looking good man.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks brah I still feel small though at 6 feet 1 inch tall and 210-215 lbs. depending on the day.

• To much bulk. Cut that shit and get austhetic.

Average face.

0|0
    0|1
  • Post your pictures on sluthate.com and they will give you honest rating.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're hotter than me, now I gotta kill ya.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good one bro!

0|1
    0|0
  • You remind me of Tim Tebow

0|1
    0|0
  • For 90% population your body is good 7/10
    Face well I m straight so can't say much and dont want to rate.

I dont judge much if you are in shape you are good to go.
    I am into professional Fitness so by those standards 2/10.

0|0
    1|0
    • Professional fitness and their models usually involves the use of steroids but thanks I like to stay natty.

• Bro I am 100% natural.
      You can have a great body natural but yeah there is very few chances to beat those who are on roids.

That's the reason I haven't won the title yet always in top 10 since last 3 years but they look fucking insane.

• Whatever you say.

• Average face, def in shape
    6/10 ur not my type
    8/10 objectively

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need females opinions on what
    your body looks like just be yourself?

1|1
    0|0
  • 2/10...would not bang :(

1|0
    2|1
  • Your phone is huge

1|1
    0|0
    • Or maybe because its that I'm small and the phones not big haha.

• Your face reminds me of simple jack

Do you even lift bro?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I lift lol a lot... simple jack? is that good thing or bad?

• Watch tropic thunder

• hahahah simple jack... i dont see it but i thought it was funny reference