What types of lingerie gets you in the mood?

I was trying to buy something sexy for my wife for a fun weekend.. Any sexy spicy ideas for ne to get for her? I will be wearing a sexy suit! (that's her idea) thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• To buy for her?
    Adoreme.com Sizes are on target, and they have new things every month. Lingerie of all kinds. Corset. Bra/Panty sets. All kinds of stuff. They are sexy and so cute! I love their stuff. First set is 25$, free shipping. And their outfits average 50$ rest of the time, which is awesome, cause VS is always closer to 100$
    Everyone is different, so pick something you'd like to see her in.

• I thought women didn't like men buying them lingerie?

• I wouldn't mind it. I've never really thought about it. But if its something he/she wants to do for the other, then go for it. Nothing wrong with it. And I dont like asumptions. Everyone is different and every relationship has the right to create their own rules that they both agree to.

• Np! I love that site, they have great stuff!

What Girls Said 7

• i LOVE anything with lace…

just makes me feel good=]

i also love animal print, like tiger or leopard. feels cheeky n wild! :)

• Anything retro or vintage like corsets, garters, full fashioned nylons, etc. Sure gets my blood moving.

• Push up bras, corsets, garters, thigh high lace stockings, and heels (Prefferably in black or her favorite color). If I'm wearing a combination of those for my guy I feel incredibly sexy.

• I prefer role play with costumes involved. Something fun would be buying her a sexy red dress and having her meet you at a bar. You could pretend to not know each other and you go in and pick her up. Have a hotel room ready. The bar could be in a particular hotel. On the bed could be another outfit for her to put on. Have some fun.

• Or have a corset, underwear, garters, etc for her to already have on under the dress.

• I like fish nets, thigh-highs, corsets and PVC fetish wear)

• wow... That is an awesome answer... Some guy is lucky to have you!

• You are welcome

• This is my favorite site for lingerie! :D

www.blackheartlingerie.com/blackheart/Homepage.jsp

What Guys Said 0