Which you prefer Expensive brands or Reasonably priced brands or Cheap and faked brands?

If you are very rich so you don't have this issue but for most of people its hard to decide when it comes to buy stuffs.
So what would you pick and why?

• Expensive brands
  • Reasonably priced brands
  • Cheap faked brands

Most Helpful Girl

• Expensive brands, Its usually better quality and I like the signal it sends.

• Signal it sends? You are rich, victim of advertisement and like to show of? I mean it has been proven that most expensive products are no better than average. It's just in and trendy and brand name gives the product extra high price.

• Most of the expensive products are made from better material and is more detailed. Here in Denmark expensive products are not very advertised, because they don't need it. H&M, Gina Tricot, Vila etc is very advertised because they need it otherwise no one would have heard of them. I like to wear clothes that not everyone wears and yes, I also like that it sends the signal: I am rich, but I am not a victim of advertisement. I usually buy stuff that isn't much advertised, again because I don't want to dress like everyone else.

What Girls Said 8

• I really don't get why people would pay £200 for a pair of designer jeans when no-one knows they're designer; they look like any old pair of jeans. Waste of money in my opinion. I rarely buy clothes but when I do, I try to find the cheapest stuff.

• I choose reasonably priced brands. From the name alone, its reasonable (I know that I get what I want as to what I pay.)
    For expensive brands it's like buying their popular name+quality (I'm not fan of signature brand and I don't care about the names as long as I know the product is of good quality).
    For cheap faked brands, its like buying for one or few time use only (disposable with no guaranteed quality and I'm not into that.)

• I prefer comfortable clothes and practical items, brands mean absolutely nothing to me.

• I have things that more mainly reasonably priced and a few expensive things too.

• If I like it, I buy it. Idc about how much it is.

• I buy whatever i like.

• NEVER buy fake. I go for expensive or reasonably priced.

• If I can't afford the expensive bands then I'll tKe the real no name brands

Will definitely not buy fake products

What Guys Said 2

• If it ain't Gucci, he ain't gettin' ma coochie.

• I don't buy fake but I buy cheap clothes.. I'm very frugal with my money so I don't waste money on the rags I use just to cover myself with.