Is curly/wavy hair a turn on or turn off?

My hair is wavy and black. Most guys like straight hair but, do you guys like curly hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to have super curly hair when I was a kid. Now it just got more or less wavy but can't really tell when I cut it short now. I was very self conscious about my hair when I was a teen so I understand why you ask the question. My mom has curly black hair like yours but probably more. Yours looks beautiful though ^.^

Don't worry about you're fine :)

What Guys Said 10

• Some like straight, some like wave, some like curly, some like all three. Make your hair the way YOU want it to be. It's best to be happy about the way you look. Don't create looks on yourself for other people. Create looks for yourself. It's your body, your hair.

• this really really depends on the guy...but for me either or.

• I like wavy hair! All straight is kinda boring.

• its all depends on personal preference for me it doesn't really matter

• Yes curly/ wavy hair is sexy i saw this girl yesterday she had long black curly hair omg she was gorgeous

• I have naturally wavy hair and I looooooove it. I think it looks damn sexy on me.

• I'm a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lover of wavy hair on girls, so much more interesting and always catches my attention. Straight is bland

• Some guys do, I like straight hair!

• I personally like it straight an down

• Wavy is way better than straight.

What Girls Said 4

• I have wavy black hair too. I like it. But I know it looks better straightened. It looks sleeker that way.

• guys like volume in hair. so curly hair is a heck yes.

• I have wavy hair, so I hope it's a turn on to guys :) But I do admit, when my hair is straightened it looks shinier.

• yes some do like curly