What eye color would you choose other than the one you have?

Sometimes people wish they had something different about themselves and eyes tend to be a hot topic of discussion. So what eyes would you like besides the ones you have? Mine are chocolate brown but wish they were amber colored towards the inside.

You?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Brown I wish they would stay brown. They get so dark it looks like my eyes are black , like those weird contacts lenses that make your eyes do that. It's weird and it makes me look evil. I know when it happens because I will be talking to someone , then they get quiet and start looking at other stuff. My mom said when I was born she heard the nurses gasp. Mom thought something was wrong with me. Nope just my creepy black eyes. I even went to doctors, they can't tell me much except my vision is fantastic and eyes can change color randomly. I am the only one in the family with this. Sorry my grandmother had it also.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oooh truth comes out. Grandma as well ;)

What Girls Said 8

• I can't see myself with any other eye color. I'd say dark blue of I had to choose something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes. It would be nice to have light blue eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grey eyes are stunning.
    Green with yellow flecks too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow would be cool to have, but I really wish I had green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • ...the bright green eyes.<3

• A strong green would be nice too!

• Yesss, but I need a pretty green to match my vibrant/colorful/creative personality xD

• dark green

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A super bright blue. :D My green eyes aren't very vibrant. XP

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• But I like my brown eyes. Do I have to choose a different color? Fine, fine. Maybe light brown. How about that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Highlighter yellow

1|0
    0|0