Guys what do you think of girls with natural dirty blonde hair? Boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys what do you think of girls with natural dirty blonde hair?
    I still think of dirty blonde as blonde (same color as mine)

Boring?
    No not really it really just depends on how you wear your hair and your personality you know one girls personalty she mite like rolling up in a bun :( where other girl woudl wear it down and like flipping it around to get a guys attention basically one is more playful the other is more boring nothing to do with the color itself

Do you think I should go lighter blonde?
    I don't really see the reason for doing tat BUT if you just want it lighter blonde then go for it

What Guys Said 7

• The pictures themselves would look better if they had a different aspect ratio.
    The hair coloring and style looks really good. Attractive.

• It's my favourite

• It depends on skin and eyes color usually going darker is easier because it suits on more skin tones than lighter.
    But as I see you can go lighter but make sure you will keep the natural dirty pattern and don't make it all lighter.

• I like lighter blonde!

• Love it, one or my favorite hair colors.

• I actually prefer drty blonde. Stick with your natural colour. Dyed hair often looks bad anyway, and dye is not good for your health

• That's not u...

• Where? I posted the pics as an example, there are no pics of me, but my hair is also dirty blonde

• Stick to ur dirty blonde. Much natural looking

What Girls Said 0