Do you think I have an average face?

So it seems that everyone has different viewpoints of what's average, what's below average or above. Personally I feel like we all go in the average catagory with certain standards, like pretty average, cute average. But I think not a lot of people see it that way. So I'm wondering what catagory you would put my face into

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Average people do not exist. You have a nice and spontaneous smile!
    Be who you are and you'll be happy :-)

• wow, average people do not exist :D I like that. I believe that despite the fact that we all look similar, thus someone doesn't stand out, it doesn't mean that we're not beautiful. I think there's a spark in us all as well :)

• no sweety its pretty. You have nice cheekbones

• Your smile is a bit... overwhelming? Hard to focus on face xD. Average though

• lol what do you mean by overwhelming? like bad?

• It's like how an expression can be overwhelming if you take picture of someone lsughing, suprised etc, if it happens it looks normal. When you take a picture at the right moment its like woah

Not necesarily bad

• ohh lol alright now i understand. This is my signature smile when I take photos.

• Categories are lame. You are a cutie. No worries.

• Average. Good average. Not bad average.

• no you have a really ugly face.you look like a frog

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what makes a face above average. It's pretty subjective...but you're pretty. I don't think anyone could honestly call you ugly, if that means anything.