How would you describe your personal style? Anything you wish you could pull off?

I would say rocker. I wear a lot of black, bomber jackets, combat boots, vests, converse, laceups. People tell me I look like a biker chick, but I def am not.
Every once in a while I wear a dress, but sometimes I pair them with laceups and converse. lol
I also love studs, knee high socks, and t-shirts with skulls. lol
I tried buying more color, but I'm always drawn to black and neutral. I don't think many bright colors look good on me.

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I already know I pull this off but I wanna do it more often. its just not popular in my areas. but I wanna rock a suit more than just the special occasions. I got a few suits and I rock em hard!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear just whatever's around. Mostly band shirts and shirts of other things I'm interested in, like Star Wars, Transformers, or Mustangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • my personal style is a bad ass who could pull off jogging sweat pants with a polo and a cubs hat with a temporary white sox tattoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ralph Lauren casual :) Cargo pants/shorts, tshirt/polo, Adidas superstars/flip flops

My dress up style gets a little more serious but I tend not to do it often. And I hate ties: navy bespoke suit, shell cordovan bluchers.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into fashion or materialism, so I just buy clothes that I like, that aren't too expensive. Never got into popular clothing trends or anything. I like to wear band shirts most of the time. Jeans and runners basically every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sporty I like my nike and Adidas

1|0
    0|1
  • well i'm going to start wearing jcrew and stuff like that..we'll see how it goes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Swaggernaut

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans t shirts an logger boots. My style is purdy laid back.lolol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I'm really girly and then I'm really casual Lots of skinny jeans, dresses, skirts, and shirts with an spectrum of cute tops or t shirts. And plenty of shoes to go with sandals and heals in the summer and knee high boots in the winter. Anything I want to pull off Crop tops I always feel awkward lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I am all about dresses, preferably from Adrianna Papell, Calvin Klein etc. Great high heels and if I wear jeans I prefer tight jeans and a classy too with a blazer. I wear brand like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Karen Millen, Oasis, Bebe etc. I like to dress very classy and girly, but I can sometimes also dress like a rocker chick. Depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something like this -

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/dd/d5/28ddd53e8bc6eca94101bd6d357234eb.jpg

I also go for tight/fitting shirts/dresses.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f3/32/06/f33206087f73ea82fa6bbc0981964652.jpg

I also like stripes.

I used to be into converse but now, I'm more of a low heel boot kind of girl and high heels.

My style kind of changes from time to time (though, nothing too dramatic). I'm starting to verge out into colors than black/gray/white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told I dress classy. I tend to go for sparkly things that fit my body well but leave lots to the imagination. I like things with lots of patterns and textures too. I'm the girl who would walk around in heels on a regular day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute/casual. I like wearing jeans because they're comfy, but they're too plain on their own - I usually wear something with ruffles and laces as a top. Sometimes I just ditch the jeans and wear a sweet white linen dress with sandals and I really love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I describe my style as Hermione Granger meets Ramona Flowers and then they both meet Juno MacGuff and then they all go to like a Thrift Store and pick out 50's style clothes but then end up at Hot Topic and get band merch before they get some Vans and then that is my style

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual/cute. Mostly jeans (skinny) and t shirts or vest tops with cardigans or sweaters :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual for the most part

0|0
    0|0
  • sweet dolly ♡ or classical and elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to dress with what is in right now. I also love shopping at pacsun, forever 21, and papaya so I end up looking girly/skater/hipster kind of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual, simple and sporty

I usually wear skinny jeans, a cute top, hoodie or sweater and some sneakers

0|0
    1|0
  • beach bum...im almost always in swim trunk, tshirt and flip flops :P
    at the beach just about everyday, work on boats, pretty much just live the whole beach bum lifestly lol :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say my style is vintage and couture. I'm kind of all over the place. I love getting custom dresses and skirts. I'm obsessed with fancy headbands (flower, pearl, lace) bows, lace, blazers, statement necklaces, bright jeans, and flower jeans. ANYTHING with flowers. I wear a bunch of heels bc and wedges I'm short. I wish I could pull off sweat pants, a bun, and a t-shirt. I try to do that "I'm not trying hard" look, but I'm trying too hard and baggy clothes make me feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0