Is Adidas pants out of style? (or look weird on girls)

I have a pair of Adidas sweat pants that I haven't worn yet. I was wondering if its out of style cause I don't see people wear them out anymore. I'm not talking about for exercising but wearing out in general, like to a bbq or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear it if you think it is comfortable, but if you have a great ass then they definitely wouldn't be bad. Short answer, but that's all I had to say.

What Guys Said 4

• Adidas or Nike on a girl is stylish imo. I think athletic girls are sexy. And if you are wearing adidas clothing it is more than likely because you play sports.

• go for it

doesnt matter if its still in style or just got out or never was

you do you

• They are still in style. You can still by them. I where them all the time. I own 6 pairs. I use a pair as pj bottoms. I also use them for other things too and as well as pleasure and kinky with them cause of the way the material feels. My girlfriend she likes them too.

• I have 6 pairs and yeah you can still get them. I use mine mostly for pleasure and other things ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry about what's in style, wear what you want. That's how "trends" start, someone had to wear it even if it wasn't in style.

• I don't think they are, I see people wear them sometimes.

• I wear bohemian style clothes, men's clothes and a lot of plaid, and I don't get a lot of flak. You should be ok wearing whatever makes you feel good about yourself and comfortable.

• I think its ok for people to wear them