Why is it when I score with women guys never see it to acknowledge it?

so when I tell the guys that I went out solo last night and women wear hitting on me the guys never believe it happened and brust out laughing , but whenever I'm with guys I never get any girl attention? why is it.

sort like with my music , one day my music will be known as new sound but people haven't gotten into it yet in mainstream.

Most Helpful Guy

• "so when I tell the guys that I went out solo last night and women wear hitting on me the guys never believe it happened and burst out laughing..."

- I wouldn't laugh at that sort of thing, I would just simply be disturbed. At any rate when you are with guys, the people around might figure one of them is your boyfriend.

• Wait what? ! your comment to xBerserk

• Crazy man... I know. Not down with that

What Guys Said 3

• Guys may see you as a threat to their dating pool.

• I mean, that all makes sense to me. If you're hanging around men that doesn't scream 'lesbian', so naturally bi or lesbian women won't be so flirtacious.

• Are you a guy or girl?

What Girls Said 0