So going out for birthday dinner and bars Next Friday Which dress?

http://i62.tinypic.com/2nty3pv.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2dbnr60.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2lny3af.jpg

I can't decide what dress to wear. Title is pretty self explanatory.

The middle blue one is out Not wearing that one. so it's between The black one and the teal one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Third one shows off your amazing body! Definitely the third one because the colour is just great. Third one. Third one!

What Guys Said 17

• I'm glad the blue is out, I hate that style. You have a very sexy body. In restaurants and bars later at night it is darker in side. Black or darker dresses actually hide your body curves more. The black actually enhances shadows and voids. The teal is very sexy and looks good on you. The lighter colour allows your natural curves to be seen easier. Your hair colour also looks better to me with the teal dress. Have fun!

• #3...damn that thing makes you look good. I like the color too

• First or third. Both look wonderful. I can't decide. Flip a coin.

• I think it's unanimous, the second one is the worst. I personally like the first one because shiny things amuse me but the third one ain't far off.

• The first dress is very pretty, if your going with a boyfriend or date
    the last dress very pretty, if your going with family or friends
    Happy Birthday hope you have a great time, drive careful be safe!

• The third one is hot.

• You look beautiful in them all, i like the first the most (: but i feel thats more for a club? So the second one?(:

• Thank you :) I am going to dinner first I think and then out to bars. It's super hard to just pick one ha ha but everyone thinks the second one looks horrible ha ha

• Tad over dressed for the restaurant but no one will really care

• Lol yeah if i end up wearing that dress i'm sure I'll have an outfit malfunction and get a lot of dirty looks ha i usually don't wear it without leggings because it's scary short. hahaha. I think this decision will be mainly based on what shoes go best with what dress.

• The teal one is more attractive.

• Since you're going to the bars I'd go with the black it looks sexy. Plus if you spill something there won't be any stains I wouldn't want you to ruin the last one ;)
    LOL @ standing on the pedestal shorty.

• Very true I can't wash the black one though so either way screwed if I spill anything. lol shut up I can barely see my face in the mirror when I stand on the floor. ha ha short girl problems.

• haha its fine you look good even though you are short.

• Lol thanks :)

• The black one.

• The middle, blue one. Looks classy.

• The teal one.

• Last one ;) by the way sexy body.

• The first one is my choice

• the black dress in first picture

• Last one suits you really well!

• Second one I'd say, looks aight

What Girls Said 14

• Black sparkly one, heeell yeeeea :D

• Honestly they're all so different! I can imagine them at 3 different occasions.
    I like the sequin one, but I'd wonder if you'd outshine the birthday girl. Unless that's you! The last one (turquoise) is definitely good for the bar scene I think, just the style. Then the blue one is perfect for a dinner.
    If I had to pick, I'd go with the sequin one, life's too short to not be glittery and shiny and fun!

• i love how you have tip toe <3

that ass looks amazing in black. but im loving that teal color.

• I'm so torn... waahhh I was so certain of the teal one but every ones like the black one. Next dilemma shoes. yeah short girl problems can't see in the mirror pro- @ being short ha ha

• you can always pretend it was your boobs that put too much pressure on it and broke it :p

• I once busted out of my bra by stretching. THE POWER OF THE BOOBS! haha

good excuse though ;)

• The third is the best

• Either the first or last one, the second dress makes your body look weird. I would choose the last one, the color is great on you and it's tight.

• haha thanks I thought so too I look like an oompa loompa

• I agree, I prefer running instead haha. Squats are just boring and I always feel like I am doing it wrong because it looks so awkward.

• I can't run I look like a fool. my squats are like included in my kickboxing I do ha ha makes it funner that way.

• The Teal one, classy yet sexy!

• I like the teal one!

• Teal. Fits you best!

• I can't decide between the sparkling black one of the light blue one. I like both their style. :)

• black one is an accident waiting to happen. its like so short. but the teal one I finally fit into ha ha plus I haven't worn it yet tags still on

• Well, I hope they're not big ones!

• hahaha no way I don't wear granny panties

• Black ;o sparkle *-*
    If not, the teal one ;D
    Looks good on you

• The last one

• Definitely the teal one. The black one isn't really a dinner dress.

• the black one :)

• the black one