What's a good way to get rid of tan lines?

I have awful tan lines from soccer and I want to get rid of them before I go to the beach?

SOCCER TAN GUYS! I need to get rid of it!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can try evening out the tan? Otherwise idk, it's like trying to get rid of finger calluses after playing guitar, they have to heal themselves.

• But how would I even out a soccer tan?

• I'm getting ready to go to camp which is 4 days of being out in the sun all day playing soccer so they're gonna get A LOT worse.

• Ohh, in that case, you're screwed lol

Jk haha don't worry, try wearing sunblock the next few days and you'll be okay. Tan lines aren't that unattractive unless you look burnt to the point where it looks painful.

What Guys Said 11

• Play soccer naked, duh! No, try gentle exfoliation, and let them fade as much as possible. Then try a place with a quality spray on tanning service and ask them to help you blend the lines a little.

• Go outside and get naked, just don't get busted.

• Obviously go tan nude; Joking, joking. Strapless bikinis at home or a tanning salon would work, or a string bikini with the strings undone. Most likely at a tanning bed, as I said. Just be careful and remember to set a timer if you do this. Worst thing you can do is get burned!

• The Black Sea in Romania is a nude beach~ All you see is a bunch of topless chicks walking around. XD

To disappoint you, I'm not one of them. XD The "worst" I did was pull the straps down from my bikini top (yes, a bikini. XP).

• Tanlines are hot, no need to get rid of them

• Tan naked in a tanning bed that's really the only way you can't really tan naked outside... besides tan lines are hot...

• Get naked in the back yard.

• Best way, get in the sun, beach is best. Had to do it to get rid of bra lines, long story

• Pre-tan lol.

• Get tanner

• go and tan naked outside or in a tanning bed

• I have no tan lines

What Girls Said 3

• hmm…logically, even if u did sun bake naturally or in a tanning bed, u have some skin thats lighter and some thats darker, so either way the lighter will get darker, and the darker will get darker… the tan line will fade a little, but the difference in colour will still remain.

a stupid but probably effective way is to not actually go naked but cover up large areas that are already darker till u get that evenness u want.

• Sun bathe outside in a strapless bikini or just pull the straps down. Get a book and read or something.

• Do what I do. Tanning beds. I tan all year round lightly so when summer comes I have no tan lines.