What do guys think about girls who dress casually?

As in little/no makeup, t-shirts & jeans, hoodies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't really notice whether you look stylish or not. (Except for guys who probably wouldn't be getting with you anyway.) What they notice mainly is how good your face and body look.

If you want to dress casually, then finding flattering clothes should be easy. Just figure out what colors look good with your natural coloring (there are 5 million places talking about this on the internet) and the cuts and shapes and necklines or whatever that look good on your figure (again, 5 million places). You will look attractive without much more than careful shopping.

As for makeup, guys like less makeup, as you've probably seen. You don't need foundation and stuff. Eye makeup, if put on well, can help, but you don't need it.

So you can look great casual, if it really is your style. If you don't put thought into finding stuff, even shirts and hoodies, that look good on you and sort of express who you are, you'll find out that you don't really feel confident about yourself. And some people don't have that style at all, and think they do. Besides, it's not like the only options are casual and boob-tube-high-heel--you could find out that you really like boho skirts, or fluffy romantic dresses.

So, basically, no guy is going to mind, as long as you can 'pull it off,' as Bruticus Maximus says. But that's largely a matter of finding colors and cuts that look good on you, and being sure that casual is your style.

What Guys Said 8

• Speaking out of personal preference, I love it. The natural look is very attractive to me, and when a girl wears jeans and a hoodie (my every day get up) I know that she's probably a little more laid back and easier to get along with. As DanishDeLuxe said, a big thumbs up.

• I love natural beauty.

I don't like it when you touch a woman face and it feels like you are about to crack through fourteen layers of foundation, blush, and whatever else is caked on. It feels like you are on a geological quest to uncover some dinosaur fossils.

Any girl who can pull off the casual look is a keeper in my books!

• I like it when a girl can dress casually, but there's just one thing different about her, that she makes so subtly stick out, like a cool hat or something. Just a little different.

• It can sometimes be cute - not someone I'd ask out though

it can look rather butch and makes me wonder if I have new competition for girls, haha =]

• I prefer the natural look. (not the complete natural cave girl look with hair everywhere tough :S lol)

Its nice to see a girl who doesn't cover her face in paint and puts on her high heels on just to get some milk, or whatever.

There's a certain charm about girls who look natural, and its definitely a thumbs up from me. :)

• Definitely can be a cool style with the right clothes/fit if you can pull it off.

• It does not matter for me, nice face is best

• I'm attracted to them, but prefer no makeup at all. I stay away from those who prance around in high heels and boob tubes - they scare me.

What Girls Said 1

• Men like it all. When you are wearing makeup even when you are not. That's just the way they are. You just have to be happy with who you are and what ever you wear will talk for its self.