What is the best and worst part about having a woman's body as far as clothing goes?

It looks like underware bras and thongs could be much less than comfortable. Picking out clothes to suit your curves must be hard?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have thick thighs, so it's hard to find jeans that fit them. I love my thighs though.

What Girls Said 8

• Worst thing ever is if I'm naked or in a bra and underwear, im considered sexy and curvy. but dressed some would consider me to be fat. It sucks.. besides that, It's fun to match things and have choices, colors, combos, etc.

• See for me in my suits its three or four real colors and shirt and tie combos... Jeans and a tee otherwise... And most men know curvy versus fat... And real women have curves.. Real men adore them!

• I know but what also hard is a lot of people might just think your fat because if you're not wearing tight tight clothes that show the curves completely, then its hard to tell sometimes.

• I have a hard time finding things long enough. Also, I have to buy a lot of shirts a size bigger because I have big boobs.

• It seems like breasts are a gift and a curse. Luckly penises are easier to deal with than that. Although it seems both get effect at the wrong moments!

• The most annoying part is the clothing fits. I struggle to find clothing that fits the proportions of my body as a lot of girls do I think. Best part? The options.

• Worst: Clothes are generally tighter and the variety can be sometimes confusing
    Best: Lots of choices and colors. And we get to wear skirts, which I really like :)

• The worst thing is having big jugs and trying to find a shirt that will fit just right.

The best thing is wearing leggings cus..well..lol

• leggings are comfy? I sure wish I could walk a mile in a girls heels to figure this kind of thing out... And I would pay good money to see a woman try to aim while peeing that first time! Ha!

• Worst- Button down shirts that fit you except around the boobs.
    Best- dresses and skirts haha

• Best: a million choices and types of clothing
    Worst: just getting things to fit right because women are so uniquely shaped and clothing is massed produced to fit the "general masses"

• Worst: we carry fat easily, but our clothes are made to hug our bodies compared to men's

Best: Lots of choices and colors and combinations.

• you have many more choices than men... And curves are sexy... Lucky!

• In some ways its easy... Pick a shirt and tie... Grab a suit... Out in three minutes... But women get to be beautiful so pluses and minuses.

• A sharp dressed man turns some heads too :)

What Guys Said 0