Is it weird that I never wear panties?

I honestly never wear underwear unless im on my period. I told one of my friends and she was totally grossed out. I mean i shower and keep myself totally clean down there so im not dirty or anything! I dont really see how its gross. And i wear normal clothes: jeans, leggings, skirts, shorts. Nothing skimpy...
but in all seriousness, is that weird?

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you are wearing a skirt with no panties. ... then that is exhibitionism

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Not weird to me. I like not wearing underwear...just seems freer down there.

Sounds pretty hot too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be weird in the sense that it's unconventional, but I can't see what's wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope your butthole is clean and not poopy because it would be gross if your shorts or pants got all poopy because of your poopy butthole.. Lmfao I couldn't stop laughing while typing this.

0|1
    0|0
  • it might seem a little weird, but not totally out of the ordinary. i mean, do you think it's weird that you don't. thats all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not my wife wears no panties or a bra a lot of times and I have not wore underwear except when I go to work when I get dressed

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever makes you comfortable, but i wouldn't tell to many people

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's your choice what to wear and how to wear something. The only thing you'd have to be carful about is with skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Is it weird that I never wear panties?"

Nah, I never wear them myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear underwear at work

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not weird it's hot especially with yoga pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's kinda hot !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • its not gross or weird, your friend is weird

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so, bras and panties are optional, most people do wear them but I don't see why anyone cares if you don't either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost always go braless and commando. It's a great sensation. Good for you. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless you have a skirt on, which would be pretty weird. Also don't jeans hurt when you don't wear underwear?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think its fine to go without underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not uncomfortable to wear jeans nude? I imagine the rubbing of denim isn't comfortable

0|0
    0|0