What type of underwear or lingerie do guys like?

Bras - padded, not padded, push-up, etc

Panties - thongs, brazilians booty shorts, etc.

material - lace, silk, cotton, etc.

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally I like the skin (not too much of a bra fan lol), but since a question's been asked here goes: :D

Bras - not padded no under wires, where I can feel the breast & see it for what it is (nothing like natural)

Panties - none or almost all :D

Material - nothing turns me on like cotton and lace :D

But again I have no fixations and prefer the girl being that way too with variation :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you young lady for selecting my opinion the MH :) I appreciate your kind and thoughtful gesture :)

• No problem :) Although all the answers were good, yours was the most detailed. Cheers!

What Guys Said 6

• That's like asking a guy what type of wrapping paper he likes on his Christmas present.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind you can take off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lace and not padded. I think thongs or boyshorts look the best.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if a girl had small boobs like 34b

• Well, I don't think 34b is all that small. And I say no padding because I want as little material as possible - I want to see a woman's breasts in all their glory. No tricks, no padding.

The key to any sexy lingerie is confidence. I've said this a lot here, but if you feel sexy, you will look sexy.

• haahaha! thanks, that was helpful. I sometimes go braless because my boobs are so small lol and I definitely feel sexy ;p

• Gauzy ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • cotton boy shorts. and no bra just a tee. i like it simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lace by a long way. I hate cotton lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.