Tell me on what kind of things do you like to spend a lot of time on?

tell me on what kind of things do you like to spend most/a lot of time on? i like to spend most time pampering myself!

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I like to spend time going on opinion sites and answering peoples questions when I feel I have some insight that may help them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend a lot of time on youtube. I'm trying to grow my channel. So I get a lot of inspiration from other channels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Writing, painting and smoking fine cigars and pipes on my porch or just taking long walks after dark working out to.

0|0
    0|0
  • gag. i hate it, yet, i love being on here. no idea why. think its because of some of the hot women, most of who have left without saying goodbye

0|0
    0|0
  • G@G and Youtube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag, music, writing stuff, I'm kind of a perfectionist so I take a while for a lot of stuff haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Listening to music, painting, drawing, watching videos of my favorite sports teams, cooking videos/shows, working out and hanging with my loved ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work, internet, playing with a special little girl at home, sleeping and friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading, running, weight lifting and pampering myself as well haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitly reading!

0|0
    0|0
  • Writing, reading, drawing, music, exercising (outdoors), etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Me Time".. listening to music, working out, rubbing one out.. stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0