Guys when did you start develop body/facial hair?

And how was your reaction when you saw them? Do you wish you'd never had them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it was a long process. It started at the bottom of my leg and it was slowly crawling up since like I was 14. I don't have body hair, but I have fairly hairy legs, I hate them actually. My facial hair was a joke though, I had like 1 or 2 tiny hair sticking out but nothing major until I was like 18 or 19. I didn't really need to shave regularly until I was 20. I have a terrible gene-set for the growth of facial hair, but I'm perfectly fine with that, I hate it anyways, haha.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• 15.

Shaving is a bit of a bitch because the hair on my neck grows in swirl patterns. Otherwise it's all good.

• I was 112 years old, i guess. And yeah, I wish i never had any body hair. About facial, hair, I'm always clean shaven but I still would want them to grow, so that I will have a choice if i decide to grow some facial hair or stubble in the future.

• Armpit/pubes around 11 or 12 I guess.

Chest hair, probably around 16. I remember my swim team/water polo pictures basically. The first two I had no body hair, then my senior year I had the most hair on my abs/chest out of anyone. One guy commented on the hair around my nipples lol.

I never really gave a fuck.