Am I fat? 5'6 and 140 lb...my bf want me to wear bikini?

I
am 5'6 and 140 lb. I wear size 6 or 8 for dresses and my jeans size is 8. Am I too fat? My bf Wants me to wear bikini and I think I am too fat...

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a good healthy weight. I am sure you look very good. 160 is a bit tubby, and 180+ is "fat".

What Guys Said 5

• No, definitely not fat. You would look fine in a bikini for sure.

• Nope not fat to me , don't get offended but that's sexy

• if he wants you to wear one, he doesn't think you're fat. if you think you are, dont wear one. i dont know if thats actually fat or not, but like i said, if you think you are, then dont wear one. he's not in control of your body, you are

• Please convert those in kg and cm?

• Maybe 166cm and 64 kg...

• It's fine, alittle chubby maybe but not anything I would find "bad"

• I suck with girl weights and hights, as I'm a guy and works so much different like that, you're BMI is considered normal weight :D

• Doesn't sound fat to me.

What Girls Said 2

• You sound like a normal healthy weight to me :) Don't worry about being fat because you aren't. I'm sure your boyfriend just thinks you have a wonderful body and would like to see you in one so take that as a good thing that he adores you! But you're the one that would be wearing it and if you're not comfortable or insecure about your body don't make it worse by wearing something you don't like just to please somebody else. The most important thing is you feel good about yourself and I'm pretty small and much prefer being in a swimsuit myself.

Wear whatever you like and feel best in and don't worry about your weight! You sound like you're a great weight :)

• I agree with this comment too. I really like the "important thing is you feel good about yourself" bit.

• No you sound normal and healthy.