How do you guys feel about piercings (tongue, nose, belly button, ears) and tattoos?

I plan on getting around 7 meaningful tattoos, and the piercings stated in the question.

• I love them!
  • I hate them!
  • I don't really care
  • I could be friends with a girl like that, but I would never date one.
  • I just came here for the responses

Most Helpful Guy

• forget about approval from the opposite sex, if you want it, just do it, well if your parents are alright with it tho, you'll need approval from them since you're under 18 so ye, don't rush into stuff like tattoos atm, it's a life decision that will stick with you (unless you want to get them removed later on, which is painful apparently) so ye, talk to your parents first.

What Guys Said 11

• I think those are cool and all unless you get cow ring-ish nose piercing, those are such a bonerkiller

• Earrings are usually nice. But I am not a fan of piercings anywhere else.
    I don't like tattoos. I wanna see natural skin. Plus, most people regret getting them.

• I put "C" but I do care to some extent. I don't care if she has a nice tattoo or two as long as it looks good on her and its not over done. Piercings, Im the same way one or two might be ok depending on the girl but don't over do it. From what I read you want to do, to me, that is over doing it and it would not be attractive to me.

• Ear rings only for me.

• Only if the tattoo is contains something I dislike could be a turn off

• They're a turn off to be honest.

Just one tattoo on the wrist or neck can be a turn on, but more than one plus piercings is just gross.

• They're are not classy at all to me. If you want something meaningful there are other ways to do it other then permanently putting it on your body.

• They're OK if you work in a carnival sideshow.

• I don't like them (tattoos I mean)
    I'm fine with certain rings E.g. lips and ear but no other.

• I think the more the better

• one tattoo can be a turn on. 7 can be a major turn off.

What Girls Said 1

• I have two piercings in my ears; I got the second when I turned 16, and it's next to my first hole, so nothing major there. I got my first tattoo the other day actually. It's a friendship tattoo, and me and my best friend were talking about getting one for a year before actually doing it, so it holds a lot of meaning to me. It's nothing something I'm ever going to regret, so no worries there! It's on my side, so it's always going to be covered unless I actually want it to show.

I think piercings and tattoos are alright to an extent. There's limits to everything. I never liked anyone's face covered in piercings, and too many tattoos can be unattractive.