Guys: Do you find these types of bikinis to be attractive?

cdn.shopify.com/.../12899-059-XXX-02_1024x1024.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../41vn9rdA9fL._SX342_.jpg

I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat either. I can't pull off a normal bikini without looking big, so I'm getting one of these bikinis instead for when I go to the beach in a few weeks. I have curves, so I can pull one of these off, but I'm curious as to whether anyone else likes them? Both ladies and men.

Also, which one do you like better out of these choices?

Ladies, if you have/had on of these, did you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the second one! They're freaking amazing btw!

What Guys Said 5

• They look fun! I like the retro style. Sometimes covering up a bit more can be really sexy, IMO. I've said this elsewhere but for me it's all about how the girl feels. If she's wearing something that makes her feel confident, it'll be obvious, and it's really freaking attractive. If she's wearing something too skimpy or poorly fitting then she'll be less fun/flirtatious and less attractive.

• The first one is kinda funny. And too many little poka dots. Painful to look at.
    But I love the second one.

• Yeah, I could care less about the bathing suit. I think that would look good on many people

• hi i would love to see you in a bikini.

• B (o)(o) s

sry... what was the queestion?

• yea... iam going to be too distracted to notice anything but that amazing jiggling cleavage...

but otherwise i like the retro look too... but dont expect everyone to dig it.

• lolol I'm taking my bf with me, so I hope he only notices the cleavage too lol

• lol, have fun!

What Girls Said 4

• They are cute

• I'm not a guy, but I think they look great :)

• The first one is better. They kinda look like costumes? But if you can pull it off then go for it

• definitely not a guy, but yea it's cute. I love high waist swimsuits!