What do you girls think?

should a guy wax : chest, stomach, butt ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly body hair is fine. It's manly, its there. You can't really do anything about it.

Most women who love the guy they are with do NOT care.

It's only if you literally look like you're wearing a thick sweater while on the beach that this may pose as a problem.

Even THEN some women don't care.

If you're uncomfortable with your body hair, get rid of it.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes all of the above. I find body hair nasty. If I'm dating a guy with body hair it makes me feel like I am dating my dad and its just gross.

• And I forgot to add, its also a good idea to wax it because like no girls are REPULSED by hair-less guys. Even if a girl does like body hair, she's not going to care if you don't have any.

• Some girls are "REPULSED" because they say it makes the guy seem like a pre-pubescent boy... lol

• Not really, the hottest guys I have ever seen had no body hair and I have never met a girl who was repulsed by a guy having no body hair.

• I like stomach hair. I think it's cute. um well the nether region being shaved is awesome

• Do what makes you comfortable... if you don't like being hairy then get rid of it :)

• I like it when guys are hair less! : )

• yes I think so. but some guys look good with hair. so it depends on your build.

• Yep, yep and yep.

• I like stomach hair, its cute. I don't like chest hair all that much... so chest yes, everything else, nah, it all depends how hairy for me, I don't wanna date king kong if you know what I mean, and if you decide to wax.. I wish you luck.. =)

p.s. stomach hair rocks! =)

• Only if they are super hairy

• No, don't wax. Guys are supposed to be hairy. It doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmmmmm...

Well, I'm a guy. But I've always got pocket change to throw in my two cents. Ahah.. Bad pun. Too much? Eh.

Let me look through my book of information I've gathered on women!... Wow, this is smaller than I thought... Lots of blank pages... Oh, here's something.

Women like a man with a good personality.

Done.