What do you think about scene girls?

hot? creepy? nerds? stupid?

and personality as well...fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• well. I used to be in the 'scene' scene and it was really all just icing on the top and the rest is all bleeh. they look pretty but the majority of the girls that are scene are egocentric bitches. its true. its all a competition, and usually there's plenty of hair teasing, eyeliner and drugs involved. I mean. its really a facade. if you find a girl that's into that look and not the bagage, totally. theyre hot. but be surprised to wake up to a totally different person when the make up is off and the hair is undone. hahaha sorry I have such a negative outlook on this ^^

What Girls Said 5

• I like their style. I like that they try different things to express themselves and aren't afraid to go outside the norm. They are usually pretty too. I used to talk to a scene boy and I got the impression that scene people are really image conscious. A lot of them are vegan/vegetarians.

• There style is definitely interesting (in a good way). Usually, they're very pretty but wear waaayyy too much makeup and sometimes their hair is a little 'OuT ThErE' but other then that I guess they're ok

• I feel that they are beautiful and many of them are. And it's hot they can express themselves and don't care what people thing.

• Most of them are pretty :)

• Totally agree.. but sometimes, they wear WAY too much makeup which technically kills the meaning of wearing makeup. a little goes a long way imo.

i knew this girl who wore so much makeup. EVERYONE called her cakeface. and once on the bus I saw her sitting alone at the front,i overheard these two guys in the back of the bus.. mumbling and then the word cakeface came up lol I figured it was her lol.

Anyways, sometimes girls need to EASE on the makeup.

• Very true "just dance"

• We aren't fake or anything we are all human beings like the rest of you assholes

What Guys Said 1

• Some of them are attractive, some of them are not. A substantial number of the ones that I have met do drugs, which is a huge turn-off for me. I don't know if the majority of scene girls are like that, or what, though.