When you see a girl wearing wearing a crop what's your first thought that comes to your head?

All girls, big, small, short, tall. Which girls look better in crop tops!

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn that store tricked that girl into paying for half a shirt! But for real it depends on the situation

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• When I see a girl in a crop, my eyes are drawn to her belly, which I think is very underrated in terms of its erotic-ness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them on girls. I hate to say it since I like girls of all sizes, but some girls are too big for them. However I think a little muffin top is kind of sexy and I love to see a girls cute/sexy tummy, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may depend on how the girl looks like. Crop tops look different depending on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, depends...

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what a crip top is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think tall girls look better in crop tops. Whenever I see my friends wearing crop tops, Me and my friends joke around how long it'll take for someone to dress code them.

0|0
    0|0
    • dress code? as in...school rules?

• yeah lol well now I'm in college, so it doesn't matter. But I went to a private school, and they were extremely strict on dress code.

• They're fine to wear when you're at home or on the beach, but I don't understand why people would wear them anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0