Short Girls=no problem in attraction right?..

I know this has been asked often, and basically what I've gotten out of the answers are that people either don't mind short girls or think their hot. If this is true then why do guys always comment about my height or make fun of me cause I'm small. I'm like in between 5 foot and 5'1 btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Short is no problem with me. Usually, as long as the girl isn't way taller than me, height is not an issue.

What Guys Said 6

• I LOVE short girls.

I'm 6'3 and I would date a girl who is any height as long as they're interested. Taller might bother me. Not as much as a mean face would. You know what I mean?

Anyway, 5 foot is my favorite range. Very easy to carry around, very petite and cute!

You're fine.

• A girl can be hot, cute, or sexy and it has nothing to do with their height. I have fun short girls extremely attractive and the same goes for average height and tall girls.

• Almost ever guy I know likes to have short girlfriends. However these are more along the lines for flings instead of steady relationships. I know that sounds kinda cruel but it is an observation I made.

If your looking for a more serious relationship the typical height ratio tends to be about 6 inch difference . I think this is because its less strain to look the other in the eye more than anything. There tends to be more intimate moments in those relationships.Rather than just being attached to someones hip where ever they go.

• Because they think it's "cute". I personally can see the good in a short girl and the good in a tall girl. I might pick on her if she's tall too. Still don't mean she ain't hot.

• Pull the anonymous user tag and get a real answer

• I prefer your height because I am short. Barely 5'6". :(

What Girls Said 3

• short girls/guys aren't any different, just fun sized.

one of my friends is barely 5 foot tall, but she is the prettiest girl I know, she is always getting teased for her height, but the guys still like it.

• Ya I really dislike being short, and I'm not sure if their just teasing/flirting with me or just being mean cause it bothers them.

• If they're shallow enough to care about your height, they're not worth your time. You deserve way better than that.

• Lol guys call me tiny, shorty, mini mini
    And I am 4'11
    Sometimes when a certain guy calls you small it could mean they think it's cute or probably crushing on you
    Don't Take Them Seriously Tho

• i have the same prob. but I'm 4'11.