What do you think of this outfit? is it too much?

http://gyazo.c o m/8033004faa7c4046adee52afb554c6a7

(you'll need to delete the spaces between the "com" for the link to work)

Just wanted to see what people think of this since I got a lot of people staring when I wore it for the first time yesterday and I don't know if the attention was good or bad.

Thank you in advance :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey...wear what you want, but I woulda worn a darker shirt/tie

• That jacket is killer though.

• thanks :) just wanted to see what the general opinion was, seems girls like it more than guys do, which isn't a bad thing I guess

What Girls Said 11

• Pretty cool.

• I love the jacket, and I love the tie and all, but I just don't think they go together in one outfit. Doesn't look awful though, if that's your style go with it :)

• without the jacket it doesn't match

• I love leather jackets.
    I think it's nice.

• Personally, I love the jacket.

• Yea, for me it is too much.

• ,,,,, Thats hot

• it's coool :D

• I like it, it's different in a good way, the jacket is cool :)

• Hmmmm I think the colors are nice but the jacket just doesn't go. The jacket throws off the whole outfit. I think it's because it's such a heavy material and it's too contrasting to what you're wearing under it. Always good to push the envelope, though. But I think this doesn't quite make it simply due to the leather jacket.

• yeah, I know what you mean :) may just need to see what it looks like with other shirts, maybe a white tshirt

• I actually like it.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not very stylish.

• From a guy, tuck your shirt in, tie your tie knot tighter, and maybe trim the hair. Good to go.