Guys!!!! What is your opinion on stretch marks?

I have to say I got some of those on my hips and I'm very self-conscious about them...I've read that some guys don't care but others are very picky. Is not like I asked for them...what do you guys think...?

girls can answer too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think stretch marks are one of those little imperfections that don't matter too much. They can can be very noticeable or not. They are like big thighs or other things that tell you that yea girls are human and not all of them are playboy playmates (even playboy playmates are not really playboy playmates)... so I don't think they really matter. To me the little things like that typically affect the "initial interest" phase where you don't know someone and base your opinions totally on looks. Typically in that phase you don't see stretch marks anyway unless you meet at the beach. Good personalities and self confidence make things like that disappear quickly.

What Guys Said 4

• No problem for me. It depends I guess. Like usually marks are white and if they are on a tanned girl they are noticeable. But for the most part they are hard to see.

I think some of us guys also should ask girls if they mind stretch marks on guys? GIrls aren't the only ones who have them. Overweight or big rugby guys have stretch marks as well.

Cheers

• believe me you got no reason to be self-concious bout them. I wiegh 215 and have them on my thighs, butt, and sides. but hell I know what I look like so who gives a damn what people think. cause when you think about it I am in shape. round is a shape. and that's the truth.

• Most girls get them. They're not anything to worry about, I think. They wouldn't, like, repulse me, personally, at least. I think most people probably wouldn't care.

• They don't bother me in the slightest given that I have them lol. I almost doubled my bodyweight in the gym so I have them on my back, shoulders, arms, chest and thighs haha.

What Girls Said 6

• i wouldn't worry about it, from the comments posted below it seems like no one really minds them because guys have their little weak points too that don't make them feel good about themselves either

there are products out there to help get rid of them or make them look less noticeable if they really bother you

if you are confident, you can really get away with anything, good luck:)

• I have them to! My boyfriend didn't even notice them untill I pointed them out:P

I think if a guy is picky about that, you shouldn't want to be with him... What happens if you get a scar? is he gonna break up with you then?

• I have them on my sides, and I'm perfectly fine with it, Its a normal thing to get. No need to stress, Guys I know have no problem with it at all and neither should you. =)

• I have lots of really lite ones on my tummy from my kids. No guy I was with ever cared. My ex had them to they happen. No big deal unless your with some picky ass dude and he don't like them but oh well they are here to stay.

• I have some too and I have to say they REALLY bother me.. I mean.

I've just gone through a messy breakup. The guy I was with didn't seem to mind them but I'm wondering how the next one is going to think about it..

Btw do you know and herbs or creams that could help make them less noticable?

• i don't think they care