What do you think about padded push up bras?

Guys what do you think about girls who wear padded push up bras? Would u be upset if u find out your girls chest size is actually way smaller without the padded push up?

I was just curious. I have a friend who is pretty flat chested but she started wearing a padded push bra. She told me the guy she is with comments that she has nice boobs. She said when he found out it was the bra he seemed upset. Was it bc she lied?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate them. Me being a guy I love boobs of all sizes. Except like huge ones

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really care. I just hope that type of bra does not do anything bad to the boobs. Like make them sag or hang lower in the future because of the extra support. The muscles under the boobs don't work thus could make boobs hang lower in the future.

• Lol i don't know she'd probably tell me her actual size why she would hide it? lol

• I could care less, it's up to a woman to what she wears.

What Girls Said 2

• I am a 32D and in my area (maybe all over the world lol) it is very hard to find them. When i was a smaller size i loved them. I regret that now because your chest doesn't support itself after awhile of being pushed up forever hours upon hours, leading my bigger boobs to hang looser (not sag) i should have waited until i stopped growing to wear them but they are great for dresses and formal clothes

• If it weren't for them my chest would be flat. When I go braless you can literally feel my bones before you feel any breast tissue :p