Do girls think that jeep vehicles are hot?

I was thinking about the kinds of cars girls like and it seems a fair amount of them like or dig guys who drive jeeps? True?

Also what other kinds of cars do girls prefer a guy to dirve assuming she cares at all (of course this answer will probably vary depending on how old a girl/woman is)?

Most Helpful Girl

• What a guy drives doesn't make him any more bangable...

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think any cars are hot. I'm not attracted to vehicles…I'm attracted to men. I don't care what a guy drives.

• I think guys in Jeeps are so hot!!! If I thought you were a 9 to start, you just jumped to a 12:)

• I dig guys who ride in jeeps, there is just something about them. As for other cars, I would have to go with a nice truck, or a mustang. Idk, that's just my opinion, haha

• I love Wranglers, great for muddin!! :D
    Most of my favorite types of vehicle are all old/classic ones...69 VW Bus/Camper, 57 Chevy, 55 Chevy Truck etc etc...

• Not particularily. I appreciate a man for a lot more than what he drives, but if you're catching my eye with your ride, it's going to be a big truck (not all jacked up I can't stand that shit) or a fast nice looking sports car.

What Guys Said 1