The Blonde V.S. Brunette Debate?

You may prefer a hair color besides blonde or brown, but out of just these two what is your preferred hair color on the opposite sex?

I am anonymous to keep this poll unbiased.

• Blonde
  • Brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife has strawberry blonde hair and it's hot :) So yes I would pick blonde.

What Guys Said 9

• I think girls with Blonde hair can be very beautiful. Some girls with Brunette hair can be equal on terms of looks with Blondes. But I prefer Blonds because combined with blue or green eyes, they are stunning. But any eyes color will match the hair color and skin tone. They are my fantasy and I dream of marring a Blonde. When comes to being smart, everyone is the same it just comes down to who study's more and on what. But yes I would pick a Blonde over a Brunette when comes down to dating and more.

• Come on already. Every person has his/her own opinion and one color might look fantastic on one girl and bad on another. Just make your hair whatever color makes YOU feel happiest about yourself. It's your hair so make it how you like it.

• There is no debate to me because I couldn't give less of a shit about hair color.

• In the real world, this is a nothinburger. Perfect face and body are too rare for this to matter.

• I picked blonde in the poll but I'm not too fused when it comes to hair colour, the only time I think it matters is maybe what colours she wears with it

• I've thought about this a lot in recent years I do prefer brunettes but some blondes are so hot

• Depends on the girl i guess but blonde stands out to me more because i like white girls ;)

• Brunette fill fill fill

• In all such kind of debates, brunettes always vote for themselves, against the blondes, to increase their (brunette) percentages - themselves.
    Face it, men prefer blondes ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Generally brunette, but it depends on the person's face and skin tone.

• I am blonde but I seem to think both men and women with brunette hair more attractive.

• Everything's beautiful if you're hot you're hot